I'm amazed.

So, you think that obama, even after he EXPANDED the bombings to other countries, doesn't have civilian deaths on his head?

and fyi; sending a bomb to specifically execute an American, is an unconstitutional and murderous act.

but dont worry, the people that don't give a shit about the law or Constitution agree with you.

so how does it feel to be against water boarding and for murder?

hey...I'm NOT worried. You guys only care about the law and Constitution when it suits you. When it comes to the rights of women in their control over their own bodies and taxpaying, honest, hardworking homosexuals... you are all about limiting their rights. So don't play "holier than thou" with me. Besides... when that piece of shit decided to become an enemy of the state...he gave up those rights.

I really do find it amusing how You consider a piece of shit like that a "citizen", but are all about shipping Mexican kids who were born here out of the US.

You are fuckin' hypocrites of the worst kind.

What a lying fucking shit pile you are.

Killing an AMERICAN CITIZEN, is levels above any of the lies you just accused me of fuckhole.

What an evil fuck.

Go kill a baby

That clown likes to work himself into a frenzy. His imagination keeps the hate alive.

I'm amazed that the left is so friggen needed for something wonderful about big 0 to point to that there are MULTIPLE threads about UE going down .4%.

and none of these threads waited for the facts to come out.

krist, even msns bull knew is was bullshit to get excited about it.

HER professional speaker even said 1/2 of it was people leaving the workforce and no longer being counted and that the other 1/2 was temp jobs.

Why are you guys so desperate?
Each of you has said he's going to win and win hands down.

So why the desperate need for anything that vaguely looks like good news?

What if everybody left the work force does that mean we will have 0 unemployment?

Yes, the way people are counted now, if they stop looking for work, they are no longer counted.

I'd imagine if the real number of the unemployed were counted, it would be near 20%. Last I heard it was at 24%, but that was months ago.

First off, I don't consider an air strike an "execution". The scumbag that was killed in the AIRSTRIKE was an AQ operative that was pretty high up on the food chain. He was actively recruiting new terrorist with the intent of doing harm to this country and it's people.

Let me ask you this... how many innocent Iraqi civilians did we kill with "shock and awe"? It seems to me Obama used a scalpel to cut out a cancer and our former president used a chain saw.

So, you think that obama, even after he EXPANDED the bombings to other countries, doesn't have civilian deaths on his head?

and fyi; sending a bomb to specifically execute an American, is an unconstitutional and murderous act.

but dont worry, the people that don't give a shit about the law or Constitution agree with you.

hey...I'm NOT worried. You guys only care about the law and Constitution when it suits you. When it comes to the rights of women in their control over their own bodies and taxpaying, honest, hardworking homosexuals... you are all about limiting their rights. So don't play "holier than thou" with me. Besides... when that piece of shit decided to become an enemy of the state...he gave up those rights.

I really do find it amusing how You consider a piece of shit like that a "citizen", but are all about shipping Mexican kids who were born here out of the US.

A women has control of her body and rightfully so, it's when she introduces another body into her body that she has no right to control the other body inside her body.

Killing an AMERICAN CITIZEN, is levels above any of the lies you just accused me of fuckhole.

What an evil fuck.

Go kill a baby

That clown likes to work himself into a frenzy. His imagination keeps the hate alive.

I don't see how sending people back to Mexico, as a family or not letting gays marry each other is some how magically worse than executing a citizen w/o a trial.

We had the resources to send SEALS in to get obl, but not to capture one of our own? :cuckoo:

And didn't obl have a lot of intel on him? Imagine if they picked up more intel from another leader...

but no, murder is okie dokie, but water boarding is vile. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

A women has control of her body and rightfully so, it's when she introduces another body into her body that she has no right to control the other body inside her body.

SCOTUS says otherwise.

We don't have to like it, we just have to work to help women make better choices so that murder is their last choice.

I'm amazed that the left is so friggen needed for something wonderful about big 0 to point to that there are MULTIPLE threads about UE going down .4%.

and none of these threads waited for the facts to come out.

krist, even msns bull knew is was bullshit to get excited about it.

HER professional speaker even said 1/2 of it was people leaving the workforce and no longer being counted and that the other 1/2 was temp jobs.

Why are you guys so desperate?
Each of you has said he's going to win and win hands down.

So why the desperate need for anything that vaguely looks like good news?

Because many on both sides are blindly partisan, And are sheeple who are focusing on the presidents slot instead of the real sources of the problems.

Just as the real sources of the problems want them to.

What an evil fuck.

Go kill a baby

Lies? Don't you want anchor babies gone? aren't you anti-choice?

Kill a baby? Nope... i'm anti-abortion. Just pro-choice.

As far as the citizen in question, he was a traitor that was actively pursuing harm to our National Security. You know it, I know it, and if it was anyone else but Obama at the helm, you'd be waving your fucking "don't tread on me" flag with pride.

go fuck yourself, hypocrite.

What an evil fuck.

Go kill a baby

As far as the citizen in question, he was a traitor that was actively pursuing harm to our National Security. You know it, I know it, and if it was anyone else but Obama at the helm, you'd be waving your fucking "don't tread on me" flag with pride.

How cool is that! All that needs to occur is the Executive Branch to tell folks that I am "harmful" to national security and they can execute me. No due process at all.

I am convinced that is what the Founders intended when they wrote the Fifth.

:thup:

What an evil fuck.

Go kill a baby

You're dumb as dirt. and a mentally retarded assumer on top of it.

I want illegals to stop being abused in America. Best way for that is to send them back and have them come here legally. you know, follow the law and Constitution [ oh wait, I forgot, you don't give a fuck about that]

Anti choice? idiot,, I'm pro-life and pro-Constitution, I just think killing a baby is wrong, since you don't, killing a Citizen is no big deal.

I think you will fit well into a society that kills off people of differing opinions.

Oh and one more thing; Knowing someone is guilty of treason, and proving it in court are two different things. You know obama is a murderer, you're just to much of a pussy to admit it.

I find your logic humorous and ironic. Because essentially, that's exactly the way you feel. As soon as a woman introduces another body into hers, she loses her rights... it starts with the penis. If she fucks, she's fucked... she is now "owned".

Let me ask you something... suppose abortion were to be made illegal again. You guys spend a great deal of time bitching about welfare mothers and ticks on the ass of society and how you don't want to pay for them to live... how much worse would it be?

The ability to end an unwanted pregnancy is doing YOU a favor. But then again, I keep forgetting... you guys take the moral high ground when it comes to matters of personal choice... but when it comes down to your wallet... the morals go out the window.

You're dumb as dirt. and a mentally retarded assumer on top of it.

I want illegals to stop being abused in America. Best way for that is to send them back and have them come here legally. you know, follow the law and Constitution [ oh wait, I forgot, you don't give a fuck about that]

Anti choice? idiot,, I'm pro-life and pro-Constitution, I just think killing a baby is wrong, since you don't, killing a Citizen is no big deal.

I think you will fit well into a society that kills off people of differing opinions.

Oh and one more thing; Knowing someone is guilty of treason, and proving it in court are two different things. You know obama is a murderer, you're just to much of a pussy to admit it.

Illegals to stop being abused? Wow.... what a joke. explain that one to me. Explain how a kid who was born here in the United States...(you know.. a Citizen?)..should be subject to the hate and vitriol coming from your side. How they'd be "better off" going back to a country where there are NO opportunities? you just keep deluding yourself... It'll help you sleep better at night.

You can't be pro-life and pro-constitution... the two are incompatible. The SCOTUS found Roe v. Wade to be Constitutional. So what are you? Pro-life, or Pro-Constitution?

You see, a person can be Pro-life AND pro-choice. A person can also be Pro-Choice and Pro-Constitution...but they can't be Pro- life and Pro-Constitution.

go kill a baby? Nope... I told you already... I am anti-abortion.

Me fit in well? Oh... I see... Posting my political views on an internet message board makes me a potential tyrant? What the fuck does that make you and your "Conservative" brethren who wastes no time putting others down for any political view that doesn't jive with yours?

like I said... hypocrite.

I find your logic humorous and ironic. Because essentially, that's exactly the way you feel. As soon as a woman introduces another body into hers, she loses her rights... it starts with the penis. If she fucks, she's fucked... she is now "owned".

Let me ask you something... suppose abortion were to be made illegal again. You guys spend a great deal of time bitching about welfare mothers and ticks on the ass of society and how you don't want to pay for them to live... how much worse would it be?

The ability to end an unwanted pregnancy is doing YOU a favor. But then again, I keep forgetting... you guys take the moral high ground when it comes to matters of personal choice... but when it comes down to your wallet... the morals go out the window.

Doesn't the human being inside her deserve some rights and protection?

Thats called pro choice if she chooses to have sex she must live with her consequence

How cool is that! All that needs to occur is the Executive Branch to tell folks that I am "harmful" to national security and they can execute me. No due process at all.

Wow... Like I said... I love how you guys take things to the Nth degree when it involves Obama.

How about this one?

The Bush administration killed Buffalo-born Kamal Derwish in 2002, but at least for public consumption, quickly claimed that they had been targeting someone else and Derwish was simply collateral damage.

or this... which started it all....

"After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose 'a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests,' said one former intelligence official."

Where was your outrage then? Oh... I keep forgetting... it wasn't Obama back then.

Does your state require car insurance?

ZOOOOM

right over your pointy little head.

Now, instead of using the childishly liberal tactic of changing the subject instead of admitting your wrong. How about you choose to be a man, and respond to the current topic of you mindlessly worshiping a murderer?

Is the requirement for car insurance constitutional?
You dont have to drive so hence you dont have to own a car hence you dont have to have auto insurance!!

Wow... Like I said... I love how you guys take things to the Nth degree when it involves Obama.

How about this one?

The Bush administration killed Buffalo-born Kamal Derwish in 2002, but at least for public consumption, quickly claimed that they had been targeting someone else and Derwish was simply collateral damage.

or this... which started it all....

"After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose 'a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests,' said one former intelligence official."

Where was your outrage then? Oh... I keep forgetting... it wasn't Obama back then.
Did you know me during the Bush administration? I don't recall knowing you.

Irrespective of that, let us know where the imminent threat was from Al-Awlaki.

Thanks.

Absolutely... I never said that abortion shouldn't be regulated... just not banned. I think anything over one trimester should be outlawed nationally. it usually takes one month for a woman to realize that she may be pregnant. That gives her two months to make her choice. If she can't make that choice in two months... then too fucking bad.

Thats called pro choice if she chooses to have sex she must live with her consequence

wow the decades old argument of forcing people to deny their physical needs to suit YOUR morality. Yep... and abstinence only ought to be taught in schools, Condoms shouldn't be given to teenagers if they request them and certainly Family Planning... who has prevented more pregnancies than they've ever aborted... ought to be outlawed.

hopefully I did the quote thing right, or this is going to look a mess. In the future... please just quote the whole damned thing.. i promise, I'll respond point by point.

Absolutely... I never said that abortion shouldn't be regulated... just not banned. I think anything over one trimester should be outlawed nationally. it usually takes one month for a woman to realize that she may be pregnant. That gives her two months to make her choice. If she can't make that choice in two months... then too fucking bad.

wow the decades old argument of forcing people to deny their physical needs to suit YOUR morality. Yep... and abstinence only ought to be taught in schools, Condoms shouldn't be given to teenagers if they request them and certainly Family Planning... who has prevented more pregnancies than they've ever aborted... ought to be outlawed.

hopefully I did the quote thing right, or this is going to look a mess. In the future... please just quote the whole damned thing.. i promise, I'll respond point by point.

Compare the post I made to your edited post of my reply and yes I did quote your whoile reply you have been here long enough to know how to use the quote function. You should know better than to do what you just did.

My reply you edited

Last edited:

Compare the post I made to your edited post of my reply

My reply you edited

I edited nothing. The part that was blue in your quote was my response to the question "doesn't the human being inside her deserve some rights and protection?"

The rest of the post addresses the second statement of "That's called pro choice. If she chooses to have sex, she must live with her consequences(sorry for correcting your punctuation).

at the end of the post, I even mentioned that I wasn't sure I was using the quote feature correctly.... which apparently, I didn't. But I in no way shape or form edited your post.

I have never seen such a relationship between people and a President such as this.
There is such love and admiration from people to a politician that I have never seen before.

All economic indicators with the exception of the stock market...(and who can figure that out)are in the crapper and the lefties are all ga ga over this President.

If the weather wasn't to one's liking it was bush's fault.This President gets a pass on everything. :cuckoo:

He executed an American citizen w/o a trial and there was only support. Not once did I hear; "Holy shit!! That's to damn far!"

no, only excuses and full support.

That's because he's doing a good job...

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt since 2009.
We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions.
We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions.
Auto sales are up 13.9%,
Pending home sales are up 10%,
Retail sales are up 16%
Unemployment is down to 8.6%
The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013.
Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

Your avatar often amuses me. You pose yourself as an intellectual with tux and brandy in hand. Unemployment down, lol. Six tenths of one percent in 35 months on the job. People have lost hope, that's all. Housing starts are not moving along. Contracts are being denied. People once bought items needed to spur manufacturing. Now they're scared. We are losing our allies due to failed foreign policy. But enjoy your brandy!

Compare the post I made to your edited post of my reply

My reply you edited

I edited nothing. The part that was blue in your quote was my response to the question "doesn't the human being inside her deserve some rights and protection?"

The rest of the post addresses the second statement of "That's called pro choice. If she chooses to have sex, she must live with her consequences(sorry for correcting your punctuation).

at the end of the post, I even mentioned that I wasn't sure I was using the quote feature correctly.... which apparently, I didn't. But I in no way shape or form edited your post.

You edited by adding to my comment as if I made the comment you should as long as you have been here know how to use the quote function.

Forum List

Back