I'm a White Male Standing in the Voting Booth

You want to be offended.

:rolleyes:...umm noooo, do you want me to be offended?

I think what you are saying is stupid, do I sound offended by your stupidity? (just for the record, I'm not). In the same manner I'm not OFFENDED by white guys thinking about their skin and ding dongs in the voting booth, I just think it stupid.

I'm a white male standing in the voting booth. Why should I vote for Hillary? Why should I vote for Trump?
You should not vote for either of them, and it has nothing to do with your whiteness or your maleness.

I'm a white male standing in the voting booth. Why should I vote for Hillary? Why should I vote for Trump?

Well if what you are preoccupied with thinking about being white and male in the voting booth, then by all signs Trump is your guy.
As opposed to a black female who is preoccupied with thinking about being black and female in the voting booth?

Well if what you are preoccupied with thinking about being white and male in the voting booth, then by all signs Trump is your guy.
As opposed to a black female who is preoccupied with thinking about being black and female in the voting booth?

It's only stupid if other people do it. Leftists are exempt from any of their own standards.

If you hate yourself you would vote for Hillary, obviously. That's what all the self-hating whites (or blacks) do.

Last edited:
I'm voting for Hillary because Republicans treat all non rich people like ni%&ers
Sure. What about Joe Bidens three homes? What about George Soros? What about Hillary speeches to Wall Street bankers? What about NAFTA that lost millions of American jobs?

I'm voting for Hillary because Republicans treat all non rich people like ni%&ers
Sure. What about Joe Bidens three homes? What about George Soros? What about Hillary speeches to Wall Street bankers? What about NAFTA that lost millions of American jobs?
Are you against rich people now?

George Soros doesn't treat poor people bad but Republican policies do. George, hillary and gore want to change that. Republicans don't.

Why do you think most rich people vote Republican? They know GOP policies benefit them. So do you.

Fdr was called a traitor to his class. Republicans don't like presidents who protect and defend the poor and middle class.

Your question, of course, is rhetorical. No white male in his right mind would ever vote for a dishonest harridan like Mrs. Clinton.

Now, for another rhetorical question: You are black male. Are you better off now than you were in 2008? Are you ready to vote for a Democrat again?

I can already hear your answer.

Of course I am. Yes, I am better off. I AM ALWAYS better off under a Democratic president, until some Republican son of a bitch comes along and snatches all that away from me.. Under a Democratic president I have wealth, my kids can go to good schools, I can find good jobs (should I choose to be a worker rather than a free loader), I can always go the super market and find good food to pay for with cash, but DAMN IT, every time a Republican is elected president, the son of a bitch takes all that away from me. I can find happiness only with a Democratic president. Just like that loving old white bastard predicted, I will vote Democrat for the next 200 years, dead or alive. I will vote often, all on the same day. I will vote Democrat to maintain the beauty and dignity and safety of my neighborhood, and maintain the educational high marks of our schools. I will vote Democrat, just BECAUSE.

Like Trump said what the Hell I have got to lose??

Hillary's people will make sure your vote gets counted the way they see fit either way.

Gats, the 2012 election is still a jaw-dropping quandary to me...and it remains my fondest hope that it turns out that the Democrats stole that election, and 65 million of my countrymen weren't stupid enough to have voted for the failure in the White House.

Your question, of course, is rhetorical. No white male in his right mind would ever vote for a dishonest harridan like Mrs. Clinton.

Now, for another rhetorical question: You are black male. Are you better off now than you were in 2008? Are you ready to vote for a Democrat again?

I can already hear your answer.

Of course I am. Yes, I am better off. I AM ALWAYS better off under a Democratic president, until some Republican son of a bitch comes along and snatches all that away from me.. Under a Democratic president I have wealth, my kids can go to good schools, I can find good jobs (should I choose to be a worker rather than a free loader), I can always go the super market and find good food to pay for with cash, but DAMN IT, every time a Republican is elected president, the son of a bitch takes all that away from me. I can find happiness only with a Democratic president. Just like that loving old white bastard predicted, I will vote Democrat for the next 200 years, dead or alive. I will vote often, all on the same day. I will vote Democrat to maintain the beauty and dignity and safety of my neighborhood, and maintain the educational high marks of our schools. I will vote Democrat, just BECAUSE.

Like Trump said what the Hell I have got to lose??
So Republicans take away your local supermarket? Public schools shut down under Reagan, Bush 1 or Bush 2? "I can only find happiness with a Democrat President...I will vote Democrat for next 200 years." Well, first, you won't live that long and second it shows your delusional intolerance toward helping yourself. Democrats are maintaining the beauty of your neighborhood? Obama came by and mowed your lawn?

Are you against rich people now?

George Soros doesn't treat poor people bad but Republican policies do. George, hillary and gore want to change that. Republicans don't.

Why do you think most rich people vote Republican? They know GOP policies benefit them. So do you.

Fdr was called a traitor to his class. Republicans don't like presidents who protect and defend the poor and middle class.
Hmmmmmm. No rich people vote Democrat? The Kennedy's are poor? Bill and Hillary are struggling in poverty?Biden? Kerry? You use rhetoric that used to be true. All bets off the table after Democrat Party backstabbed working class Union workers who supported them for generations when Ol' Bill signed NAFTA. Fuck Democrats. I'm not black so I don't vote Democrat like a robot.

Forum List

Back