Im a technician

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Not really much of an artist
I have trouble with composition .
I m building a double neck guitar for my son.
4 string bass 6 string electric .
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1094-bodyx.gif

I will be using turbor carvers resins and oil paint and elments from Book art
Deeplinking » Book, Paper, Scissors
If anyone would like to contribute to the effort please fell free to post artistic elements that could be included please post them here.
thanks

You are building a great memory for your son, a dream, perhaps even a vocation or profession of love too?

You are an artist.

Last edited:
My late father loved wood work, he made me a really crap baseball bat. (I am not saying that your wonderful instrument is crap).

He grew up in Australia, so was cricket infected. This bat was cursed in the game of baseball, I could not use it, but I did for a time, (while the punks played with aluminum) which is why I never made it to the MLB. It was a fowl stick.

But I will be God damed if it will not be the first item I take out of my house in a fire, the one thing I want to be buried with.

Last edited:
You got 3 different woods there? I'm guessing cherry, oak, and ??

Based on the research the type of wood in the electric guitar it is fairly irrelevant as the pick pus do the work and any subsequent reverberation is based on techniques and the physics of induction rather than the characteristics of the wood will leads me to believe I safe to use plastics .the plastics will only be a 1/3 inch thick as is .
He is a classical guitarist { who plays classical music almost exclusively
} and this will be a hanging wall piece for the most part.

Last edited:
But then my Dad was the kind of man who, when I struck out, would rush to the fence and say “beautiful swing son, next time you will hit it out of the park.”

My God I miss that man.

And I hope to pass his spirit on to my son.

My father lived into his 90s, he had a wonderful life, he lived like he wanted to live, and loved more than most men can, he had a fair life, but I still curse the moon for his death.

OK, I am offically drunk now.

2009-04-chalcedony-shell-3-a.jpg

Elements like this will be incorporated based on the "agate "as if fits my painting style with is much like a disturbed Pollack

JW Frogen
This message is hidden because JW Frogen is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 01:41 AM
Remove user from ignore listJW Frogen
This message is hidden because JW Frogen is on your ignore list.

You dumb POS.
I dont read your post.
You apologize to Terry
Drop all the way dead until then.
Let me know when you are in
727 area code
and you want to go away for ever .
I will help you disappear.

Last edited:
Mr. Fitnah I like you, may I offer this advice?

Never ignore anyone in this world, this is our time, our drama, our plot in the glorious Shakespearian Globe theater; this is the only play we have, and we are all here for a reason, every last one of us.

We are all, every last one of us, part of the plot.

Last edited:
But you are right, I did owe Ms. Terry an apology.

Which I gave.

All part of this glorious plot.

Thanks. Ive had you on ignore for months, and you come up with what anyone on earth can detect from space?
I cant write spell and nyquil doesnt help.
HNY.

Sure you can. You just don't try and are sloppy.

Stuff like that carries over into every aspect of your life.

You got 3 different woods there? I'm guessing cherry, oak, and ??

Based on the research the type of wood in the electric guitar it is fairly irrelevant as the pick pus do the work and any subsequent reverberation is based on techniques and the physics of induction rather than the characteristics of the wood will leads me to believe I safe to use plastics .the plastics will only be a 1/3 inch thick as is .
He is a classical guitarist { who plays classical music almost exclusively
} and this will be a hanging wall piece for the most part.

Classical guitar, I would stick with wood, even with electric. There is a tonal quality plastic can never achieve even on a solid body.
I am an old Andrés Segovia fan from way back. The man was a master of the classical guitar. He frequently used a non-electric twelve string which was absolute heaven to listen to when he was playing.

Forum List

Back