Im a Roman and Ancient Greek and Scythian(Indo-European)

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
www.mytrueancestry.com

Mytrueancestryasiamap.jpg
Mytrueancestryeuropemap.jpg

Cool. Did you know that the Scythians were so feared by the ancient Zoroastrians that they named their Devil after the Scythian's prime God? How cool is that?

I didnt know this. But it is likely part of my gypsy ancestry. Some other indians on TA also got the Scythian 300BC in ural. They also got sarmatian, and some other things but I didnt. But I got the Scythian 300BC probably the one who invaded india. Ancient Greek and Roman is part of my southeuropean ancestry.

My True Ancestry ASIA UPDATE

This is the result of an indian guy My True Ancestry ASIA UPDATE

My modern matches. I get Greek, Macedonian, Romanian and Gypsy
Greek.jpg

Cool. Did you know that the Scythians were so feared by the ancient Zoroastrians that they named their Devil after the Scythian's prime God? How cool is that?

I didnt know this. But it is likely part of my gypsy ancestry. Some other indians on TA also got the Scythian 300BC in ural. They also got sarmatian, and some other things but I didnt. But I got the Scythian 300BC probably the one who invaded india. Ancient Greek and Roman is part of my southeuropean ancestry.

View attachment 257043

Yyyeahh.. you're a gypsy.

My friend bought one of those ancestry kits hoping to find some Native American, Black Russian and Jewish ancestry, but she's boring white bread....lol

I've heard those kits become public knowledge and that people looking for lost relatives can come knocking or that potential employers can look up your health profile.

Anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Keep at it Mortimer, you're the funnest guy on the thread with no humor at all. Good luck with the American Dating! Mail order?

Well I think they're freaks, no offense. So, you past up 100 girls that fall over everybody, and you got out your credit card, and you bothered princesses of India, I'm sure you're a cool guy though, besides we should all find you somebody.

Well I think they're freaks, no offense. So, you past up 100 girls that fall over everybody, and you got out your credit card, and you bothered princesses of India, I'm sure you're a cool guy though, besides we should all find you somebody.

Some people find two somebodies, that's called winning the lottery.

I'm not Exactly sure what fncceo is talking about, wait I know Exactly what I want to say fncceo is talking about. Check for Adam's apple at all parties.

View attachment 257043
Gypsies are awful parasites.

View attachment 257043

You insult an whole ethnic group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere.

View attachment 257043

You insult an whole ethnic group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere.
They steal everything in sight. Dont pretend like that isnt true.

Forum List

Back