Im a Roman and Ancient Greek and Scythian(Indo-European)

Cool. Did you know that the Scythians were so feared by the ancient Zoroastrians that they named their Devil after the Scythian's prime God? How cool is that?

I didnt know this. But it is likely part of my gypsy ancestry. Some other indians on TA also got the Scythian 300BC in ural. They also got sarmatian, and some other things but I didnt. But I got the Scythian 300BC probably the one who invaded india. Ancient Greek and Roman is part of my southeuropean ancestry.

My True Ancestry ASIA UPDATE

This is the result of an indian guy My True Ancestry ASIA UPDATE

My modern matches. I get Greek, Macedonian, Romanian and Gypsy
View attachment 257043
Gypsies are awful parasites.

You insult an whole ethnic group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere.
They steal everything in sight. Dont pretend like that isnt true.

Many do. But not all My grandfather was a construction worker/mason. He worked with his hands hard work and he never stole something. My mum worked 30 years too before she retired now and she worked hard physical labour, never stole something. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Cool. Did you know that the Scythians were so feared by the ancient Zoroastrians that they named their Devil after the Scythian's prime God? How cool is that?

I didnt know this. But it is likely part of my gypsy ancestry. Some other indians on TA also got the Scythian 300BC in ural. They also got sarmatian, and some other things but I didnt. But I got the Scythian 300BC probably the one who invaded india. Ancient Greek and Roman is part of my southeuropean ancestry.

View attachment 257043

You insult an whole ethnic group of people. There are good and bad people everywhere.

Many do. But not all My grandfather was a construction worker/mason. He worked with his hands hard work and he never stole something. My mum worked 30 years too before she retired now and she worked hard physical labour, never stole something. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Your grandparents sound great, and clearly not gypsies as adults. They had jobs and didnt move around with a caravan full of thieves.

View attachment 257043

Your grandparents sound great, and clearly not gypsies as adults. They had jobs and didnt move around with a caravan full of thieves.

They are gypsies, biologically though. And it is visible on their look. In serbia everyone would spot from the air plane they are gypsies and they would get insulted or discriminated though from time to time, eventhough they work.

Forum List

Back