Illiterate black judge confuses constitution with Declaration of Independence!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is a black female judge so she's the beneficiary of DOUBLE affirmative action. I bet she can't even read or tell time. AA is always wrong but it should never be used for important positions like judgeships.

Oops! Va. Judge Confuses Constitution, Declaration of Independence in Gay Marriage Ruling - ABC News

Feb 14, 2014 6:23pm

A federal judge who struck down Virginia’s ban on gay marriage inaccurately attributed a quote from Declaration of Independence to the Constitution.
“Our Constitution declares that ‘all men’ are created equal. Surely this means all of us,” Arenda Wright Allen wrote in her original opinion, issued late Thursday.
Though the Fourteenth Amendment guarantees “equal protection” under the law, the Constitution does not include the phrase “all men are created equal.” That would be the Declaration of Independence.
Several judicial observers noted the discrepancy, including South Texas College of Law professor Josh Blackman.

Naturally the article doesn't say she's black but here's the proof.

Meet Judge Arenda Wright Allen, who struck down Virginia?s ban on same-sex marriage - The Washington Post

And Conservatives want to replace the Preamble with the Declaration of Independence.

The real issue is that cases reach the courtroom at the discretion of the judge; how the hell do so many cases with ZERO merit EVER reach a courtroom?

• Banned
The real issue is that cases reach the courtroom at the discretion of the judge; how the hell do so many cases with ZERO merit EVER reach a courtroom?

I agree. An honest judge would have said "i have no jurisdiction in this matter". But they all want to collect bribes so they take every case that comes along except birther cases.

Sarah Palin Claims America is Based on the Bible Not the Constitution

SARAH PALIN: I have said all along that America is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs and, you know, nobody has to believe me though. You can just go to our Founding Fathers’ early documents and see how they crafted a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution that allows that Judeo-Christian belief to be the foundation of our lives. And our Constitution, of course, essentially acknowledging that our unalienable rights don’t come from man; they come from God. So this document is set up to protect us from a government that would ever infringe upon our rights to have freedom of religion and to be able to express our faith freely.

And on we go with our fact-checking mission through the tangled webs of Palinese. It turns out Palin was wrong about the Declaration of Independence (I can hear the collective gasp of shock around the nation from my kitchen window):

One Nation explains:

“There are no specific reference to Christianity or Jesus in the Declaration of independence. There are a few references to a ‘Nature’s God’ who is the creator of life, giver of rights and ‘supreme Judge of the world’ but that is rather vague.”

=============================

Love how they have to say "black". Sarah Palin isn't black and she thinks live in a "theocracy".

And no one complains that she had a little black in her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS5cMjHp6ME]Did Sarah Palin Have a One-Night Stand With Former NBA Player Glen Rice? - YouTube[/ame]

Sarah Palin Claims America is Based on the Bible Not the Constitution

SARAH PALIN: I have said all along that America is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs and, you know, nobody has to believe me though. You can just go to our Founding Fathers’ early documents and see how they crafted a Declaration of Independence and a Constitution that allows that Judeo-Christian belief to be the foundation of our lives. And our Constitution, of course, essentially acknowledging that our unalienable rights don’t come from man; they come from God. So this document is set up to protect us from a government that would ever infringe upon our rights to have freedom of religion and to be able to express our faith freely.

And on we go with our fact-checking mission through the tangled webs of Palinese. It turns out Palin was wrong about the Declaration of Independence (I can hear the collective gasp of shock around the nation from my kitchen window):

One Nation explains:

“There are no specific reference to Christianity or Jesus in the Declaration of independence. There are a few references to a ‘Nature’s God’ who is the creator of life, giver of rights and ‘supreme Judge of the world’ but that is rather vague.”

=============================

Love how they have to say "black". Sarah Palin isn't black and she thinks live in a "theocracy".

And no one complains that she had a little black in her.

Did Sarah Palin Have a One-Night Stand With Former NBA Player Glen Rice? - YouTube
Wow, who would have thought that Palin is a mudshark?!:confused:

Forum List

Back