Illinois Fascism

wtf is a fanny pack?

The IL concealed carry ban loophole, as I understand it.

leather-fanny-pack.jpg

Does ANYONE in the state of IL own a freakin' copy of the US Constitution?:eusa_eh:

Illinois.gov - Illinois Government News Network (IGNN) - Search the News Results

A little slow on the uptake Gunny?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 23, 2005

Illinois.gov - Illinois Government News Network (IGNN) - Search the News Results

Exceptions to the FOID card Act currently in place for firearms will also apply to Taser and stun guns. Illinois law already prohibits stun gun and Tasers from being concealed and carried.

This bill is effective January 1st, 2006.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm................

Should I be the one to point out that Blogo is no longer Governor of Illinois and that this is 2010 and not 2005?

And? By your alleged "logic" then, you are saying that because FDR is no longer President I don't have to pay for Social Security?:eusa_eh:

Last I checked, the State of Illinois requires any citizen thereof to register for a Firearms Owner Identification (FOID) card if they desire to own and possess a firearm. You cannot purchase a firearm nor ammunition without it.

Please explain what part of the Constitution or the latest Supreme Court ruling states that it's okay to do that?

CORRECTION CORRECTION CORRECTION CORRECTION

Everybody in the State of Illinois that owns a firearm is required to have a FOID Card EXCEPT FOR GANG BANGERS.

Does ANYONE in the state of IL own a freakin' copy of the US Constitution?:eusa_eh:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 23, 2005

Exceptions to the FOID card Act currently in place for firearms will also apply to Taser and stun guns. Illinois law already prohibits stun gun and Tasers from being concealed and carried.

No, idiot. Are you a little slow, period? Do I look like I live in f-ing IL to you. There's clue, top right of my posts. You think I keep up with each and every state's commie laws?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 23, 2005

No, idiot. Are you a little slow, period? Do I look like I live in f-ing IL to you. There's clue, top right of my posts. You think I keep up with each and every state's commie laws?

Being such s H-U-G-E defender of rights I would think something this infringing would have been on your radar 5 YEARS AGO. :lol:

WENT INTO EFFECT 4 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:

Should I be the one to point out that Blogo is no longer Governor of Illinois and that this is 2010 and not 2005?

And? By your alleged "logic" then, you are saying that because FDR is no longer President I don't have to pay for Social Security?:eusa_eh:

Last I checked, the State of Illinois requires any citizen thereof to register for a Firearms Owner Identification (FOID) card if they desire to own and possess a firearm. You cannot purchase a firearm nor ammunition without it.

Please explain what part of the Constitution or the latest Supreme Court ruling states that it's okay to do that?

Everybody in the State of Illinois that owns a firearm is required to have a FOID Card EXCEPT FOR GANG BANGERS.

Ain't that about right .... :rolleyes:

Stun and taser gun incapacitate a person to helplessness. I don't want criminals and rapist running around with these weapons. In fact, I think these are guns at all and should be regulated harder than normal guns.

Imagine these scenarios:
(1) You're a man (doesn't matter your size) walking along a street and you get zapped. Your helpless. A theft can steal your money, a Shogun Opps I mean a gay rapist can butt slam you, a lunatic can beat you senselessly and a serial killer can kill you.
(2) You're a child walking home, PF Titmore, opps I mean child molester, can zap the child and toss him/her in the trunk without any resistance or NOISE.
(3) You're a women walking to your car and a rapist zaps you. End of game.

These weapons make people extremely vulnerable and they should fall into the hands of predators, theft or killers. They should be watched, monitored and restricted.

In fact it would be GROSSLY Negligence and utterly reckless to not regulate and background check these weopans. In fact I think they should be tracked and monitored!

This is a sane law created by an utter incompetent moron, nevertheless, every doggie his its day!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 23, 2005

Being such s H-U-G-E defender of rights I would think something this infringing would have been on your radar 5 YEARS AGO. :lol:

Guess my previous response to you zoomed right over the flattop, huh?

SO YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO LAW BREAKERS? :lol:

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED...GANG BANGERS TOO.

Guess my previous response to you zoomed right over the flattop, huh?

Then shame on you! You need to pay better attention. The fate of the Republic hangs in the balance. Keep up the good work Gunny. Just try harder:lol:

It starts out "We the people", right?

We've seen it, but our politicians write in the rest, I think. :eusa_shhh:

Geez ... do you have to register baseball bats and penknives too?

"All owners of a kitchen cutlery set will please report to City Hall to have their kitchen knives registered .....":cuckoo:

We don't need a drivers license to drive a bicycle, does that mean we shouldn't have a drivers license for car? :confused:

The right to car a very serious incapacitating weapon should be restricted! Its insane and illogical to argue differently!

All the elected officials here in Illinois have a copy of the Constitution. Problem is, instead of reading it, they roll it up to use to swat flys down in Springfield when our State government is in session trying to come up with new plans to tax the citizens of the State.

They read it! A taser is NOT a firearm (or ARM as the constitution calls it). Therefore, they have the right to completely ban it (especially since the Federal government has made no laws against banning it)!

SO YOU COMPARE YOURSELF TO LAW BREAKERS? :lol:

EVERYONE IS REQUIRED...GANG BANGERS TOO.

:neutral:

Nope! As a FOID card and gun holder in IL, you can't carry a gun on you for any purpose! Now that is a facist law!

The IL concealed carry ban loophole, as I understand it.

leather-fanny-pack.jpg

Guess I better not go to Illinois. A whole freakin' state controlled by one bleeding heart liberal city.

Nice.
When I go to the range to fire off my Springfield XDM. I need to place my gun in a bag (unload) and in the trunk. Then I must put the bullets in a seperate bag in the trunk and the bullets can't be in a clip! Then I can't take them out of the trunk until I get to the range!

Talk about facism!

Forum List

Back