Illegals to join marines for fasttrack to citizenship

I hope they get the shit beaten out of them in basic training! :)
Why?

94432d5fbd3a66c173dd0cb9d7b59d8b.jpg

The American white male is, according to the current administration, America's biggest threat. Enemy number 1.

Remember this the next time the tyrants want to surround the Capitol with troops to protect themselves from the angry American who disagrees with them.

These millions of illegals have no loyalty to or even a fundamental knowledge of the American heritage or its traditional philosophy of governance and they have certainly demonstrated that they're fully willing to break the law if invited to do so by a treasonist administration which has also demonstrated that it has no regard for the constitution, the American heritage, American prosperity, or for the traditonal American philosophy of governance.

The administration is literally working with the cartels and NGOs to lead an invasion into our country. To overthrow the nation's sovereignty. And now they want to formally militarize and patriotize their assets in their war on us? Pft.

You people better think things through a little better.

This ain't the good old days.

It's an entirely different scenario.

Duty, Honor, Country, my ass...

Last edited:
Serving in the military has always been a fast track to citizenship.
as it should be. we should begin a "foreign legion" wherein a path for citizenship depends on military discipline and assimilation.

that way we'd get their "best" people, and put a dent in recruiting shortfalls.

This nothing new. I was in the Marines in 1963 to 1966, We had several mexicans in boot camp, but, they were not illegals, if there even was such a thing in '63.

Forum List

Back