Illegals are hurting the African American.

Illegal immigration hurts ALL Americans. Some more than others. And I highly doubt blacks have much interest in "pickin" crops

Illegals don't just pick crops anymore.

Nope. They've filled all the jobs that used to go to American teenagers, for starters, and are demanding wages far beyond the skill level required.

Not only do illegals take jobs from ALL Americans, they keep wages stagnated which effects everyone.
The left also supports minimum wage hikes which hurt the non-skilled(mostly poor blacks).
Empty rhetoric is obviously more important than rates of success.

No, what is hurting negroes is there culture. They do not value assimilation, they think they are owed something because of what happened to past generations (I guess they would prefer to live in a jungle and die of AIDS), and, as a result, their work ethic generally sucks. They cannot compete with the beaners because first generation beaner work ethic is spectacular.

Illegal immigration hurts ALL Americans. Some more than others. And I highly doubt blacks have much interest in "pickin" crops

Illegals don't just pick crops anymore.
I am aware of that. Apparently Trump doesn't see that he is patronizing blacks.
The trades that are flooded with illegals, roofing, floor covering, construction, painting, house washing etc are not trades with many blacks.

Forum List

Back