Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

The strongest law to verify illegals was "E-veryfy check" That would be Bill Clinton , literally the American law that was written for immigration was Truman and the "

"E-Verify is already required for either public or private employers in 22 states, including 14 with Republican governors—though it’s been widely criticized by immigration groups and by some congressional Republicans, who argue it could weaken the agricultural industry, which relies heavily on migrant labor."

Immigration and Nationality Act"​

Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 (IIRIRA or IIRAIRA) was a act that came out of Clinton's presidency also. Go ahead ace show us what you have.
These are the Immigration laws written and passed by Democrats, What can I say.
Is that why Brandon ordered the INS to not raid businesses anymore?

Neither party does much of anything to enforce or make that stronger. It's a waste of time to pass something no one is going to enforce.
Oh for crying out loud , even you going to try to bullshit everyone. Those three bills and acts are literally the law that is referenced and use to control the influx of asylum seekers and the other one "E- Verify' is the most used coordinating law to enforce these laws , They are being used daily, hell by the minute. They are there To set law and enforce these laws that are written for Asylum seekers , laws that are to limit the reasons they can use to apply. And enforce these acts and bills as far as the corporations are concerned , exactly how it has to be done for the besrt effect, Your garbage saying these aren't being used to suggest their worthlessness is bullshit. Basically this is the point, these law and acts were through the effort of the democrats over the objection of the republicans in some cases. Which of course makes your nonsense about dems being as bad as republicans protecting big b is bullshit as far as this issue is concerned. Just don't like being proven wrong I guess. You prove me wrong and I won't come back with bullshit , I'll admit it.

Is that why illegal crossings doubled when Brandon took office, his call for illegals to surge the border was for them to stay home?

Shitforbrains.
ass hole, scum bag was able to keep down the numbers with title 42 something that ended when the piece of shit left office, You are so full of shit.

ass hole, scum bag was able to keep down the numbers with title 42 something that ended when the piece of shit left office, You are so full of shit.
Shitforbrains
1695836280183.jpeg

Is that why Brandon ordered the INS to not raid businesses anymore?
No we have been through that already he stopped funding that because the hate party , that's you, apposed the increase in money needed to go after the corporate heads instead of just aresting the illegals and having no abilaty to do anything to them ,but instead to run a program and police going after corporate heads instead. Exactly what has to be done to do anything to stop the illegals working in this country. I have to point out against the opposition of your hate party protecting big b and corpoate heads. So fuck you you piece of shit liar.

No we have been through that already he stopped funding that because the hate party , that's you, apposed the increase in money needed to go after the corporate heads instead of just aresting the illegals and having no abilaty to do anything to them ,but instead to run a program and police going after corporate heads instead. Exactly what has to be done to do anything to stop the illegals working in this country. I have to point out against the opposition of your hate party protecting big b and corpoate heads. So fuck you you piece of shit liar.
Is that why Obama sent billions to terrorists without funding?

Irt means nothing other then to verify what I just said is true , scum bag kept the numbers down with title 42. Can you even understand English. You fucking liar. Now to bury your lying ass again just follow these date on your chart , Reagan and Bush were president from 81 to 93,George H from 2001-2009 then the golden years of Obama being from 2009 2017 , lowest influx of illegals in 40 years. , trump coming into office when the imagration numbers jumped on him from 300,000 in 2017 to 800,000 in 2019. and at the beginning of 2020 title 42 was implemented to save his ass from being buried in immigrants, . Thank you very much worm so I could bury your ass with your own chart. It is either lies or distortions from the hate group the right calls a party.

Is that why Obama sent billions to terrorists without funding?
Oh fuck you you lying piece of shit , no one believes your nonsense. Reagan sent Iraq the weapons of mass destruction that we were so worried about when we were dealing with Iraq and Saddam. Not only did he send tons of illegal gasses and other weapons of mass destruction he also sent experts to show Iraq how to make them themselves. There you go ace ,people will check on what I just said but they won't check your shit because all you have is shit.

The worm is a total piece of shit who believes a lie is always better then the truth, now golly gee who else was like that, where did he get this from.

Oh fuck you you lying piece of shit , no one believes your nonsense. Reagan sent Iraq the weapons of mass destruction that we were so worried about when we were dealing with Iraq and Saddam. Not only did he send tons of illegal gasses and other weapons of mass destruction he also sent experts to show Iraq how to make them themselves. There you go ace ,people will check on what I just said but they won't check your shit because all you have is shit.
You don’t even know Obama sent terrorists money without even Congressional knowledge!

What a shitforbrains!

Oh for crying out loud , even you going to try to bullshit everyone. Those three bills and acts are literally the law that is referenced and use to control the influx of asylum seekers and the other one "E- Verify' is the most used coordinating law to enforce these laws , They are being used daily, hell by the minute. They are there To set law and enforce these laws that are written for Asylum seekers , laws that are to limit the reasons they can use to apply. And enforce these acts and bills as far as the corporations are concerned , exactly how it has to be done for the besrt effect, Your garbage saying these aren't being used to suggest their worthlessness is bullshit. Basically this is the point, these law and acts were through the effort of the democrats over the objection of the republicans in some cases. Which of course makes your nonsense about dems being as bad as republicans protecting big b is bullshit as far as this issue is concerned. Just don't like being proven wrong I guess. You prove me wrong and I won't come back with bullshit , I'll admit it.

Businesses that have no desire to hire illegals use it. Those who are fine with hiring illegals don't and no one does hardly a darn thing about it.

That's why millions and millions (we have no idea the exact number) are here working illegally.

Businesses that have no desire to hire illegals use it. Those who are fine with hiring illegals don't and no one does hardly a darn thing about it.

That's why millions and millions (we have no idea the exact number) are here working illegally.
Doesn't change the fact that the only party that has tried to address any part of it are the democrats over the opposition of the republicans.

You don’t even know Obama sent terrorists money without even Congressional knowledge!

What a shitforbrains!
Getting beat into the mud with the subject of this thread ,so you try to high jack this thread by changing the subject to Obama which of course is nothing but a ya but that looser use. when they are beaten. Its the TRump is a criminal ya but Biden, Clinton, Obama did this , which of course has nothing to do with the fact that Trump is a criminal, Do you really think if you can find someone else, that is a democrat that has done the same as Trump that it will make it ok for what Trump has done. Trump is a liar ya but Obama wasn't born her, Trump is a Bigot , Ya but Biden lied, Trump is a piece of shit ya but Clinton killed 52 people, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT>

If that was the case then there would be no charges ever produced using E- verify, Which of course is bullshit ,when the biggest ever fine was under E-verify. You can't win this debate ace, It is simple, you are wrong and If you decide to continue I'll continue to prove that Democrats support business less then Republicans do as far as illegals are concerned. In fact across the board as far as all laws and regulation controling business. What party supports regulations on business and what part is appose to regulation. Democrats are the source of the law that we base all our legality on Illegal aliens and they have produce the only working program that that has been used with any results In E verify.

Doesn't change the fact that the only party that has tried to address any part of it are the democrats over the opposition of the republicans.

Desantis passed a stronger law. Granted, I haven't seen where it has been enforced yet either.

What a shitforbrains!
by the way Iraq got all their weapons of mass destruction from Reagan. Big difference my fact isn't bullshit like your make believe shit.

If that was the case then there would be no charges ever produced using E- verify, Which of course is bullshit ,when the biggest ever fine was under E-verify. You can't win this debate ace, It is simple, you are wrong and If you decide to continue I'll continue to prove that Democrats support business less then Republicans do as far as illegals are concerned. In fact across the board as far as all laws and regulation controling business. What party supports regulations on business and what part is appose to regulation. Democrats are the source of the law that we base all our legality on Illegal aliens and they have produce the only working program that that has been used with any results In E verify.

I said "rarely". If a handful of employers are fined, it does little for the problem overall.

Desantis passed a stronger law. Granted, I haven't seen where it has been enforced yet either.
If it was Desantis it has been or it will be overturned , just as the best and strongest bill to slow down illegals in this country a bill I may add that was from Biden himself was turned down by the supreme court. Plus I really don't care what Desantis did , He is a piece of shit like Trump. I ignore as much as possible what pieces of shit do any where in the world. That's pretty much the reason I hate right wingers.

Forum List

Back