Illegal immigration- how the candidates think

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
Lets say someone breaks into your home. When you come home you find this person in your home.

Trump would have you believe that this person violated the law and should be removed from the home.

Clinton would have you believe that, because he successfully made it in your home, the homeowner is obligated to feed, give the "undocumented resident" shelter, provide the individual health care and educate his children.

Funny, I think Trump is absolutely correct.

Discuss

Part 2 .

You built your wall and now are in debt . Some party guests you invited refuse to leave . Your wall does nothing because they legally entered your house .

Now what!?!

Part 3

Your daughter, son in law , and grandson love in your house . Turns out son I law overstayed his vias cause marriage means nothing tonthe ins cause he's from country x . Son in law has to go. Now you have to a baby sit the kid and pay to take care of the mom.

Part 2 .

You built your wall and now are in debt . Some party guests you invited refuse to leave . Your wall does nothing because they legally entered your house .

Now what!?!
Now what? You tell the guests to call 911 to send an ambulance to pick them up.

What a naive example .

Will count that as a cop out

Next

Fine . I'll go with your dumb analogy .

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

An attempt!

Of course, if the dudes in jail I have no worries, but if it continues ( just to play your game) and this person has a source of considerable income (like Mexico), I take the person to court and get a judgement large enough to secure my property against further intrusion.

See, Trumps right again

Part 3

Your daughter, son in law , and grandson love in your house . Turns out son I law overstayed his vias cause marriage means nothing tonthe ins cause he's from country x . Son in law has to go. Now you have to a baby sit the kid and pay to take care of the mom.

English please

Part 2 .

Now what!?!
Now what? You tell the guests to call 911 to send an ambulance to pick them up.

And who pays for that ?

Trump sure had a lot of ideas but one of them
Wasn't how to pay for all that shit .

3 steps process for dealing with unwanted "guests"..

1) Use your 2nd amendment rights and buy a gun and ammunition.
2) point the loaded gun at the unwanted "guests" and tell them to leave, now.
3) Shoot illegal intruders as needed

What a naive example .

Next

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

What a naive example .

Next

An attempt!

Of course, if the dudes in jail I have no worries, but if it continues ( just to play your game) and this person has a source of considerable income (like Mexico), I take the person to court and get a judgement large enough to secure my property against further intrusion.

See, Trumps right again

And who pays to jail all those people ?

3 steps process for dealing with unwanted "guests"..

1) Use your 2nd amendment rights and buy a gun and ammunition.
2) point the loaded gun at the unwanted "guests" and tell them to leave, now.
3) Shoot illegal intruders as needed

Go to jail for murder !

What a naive example .

Next

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Have you ever crossed a U.S. border ?

What a naive example .

Next

An attempt!

See, Trumps right again

And who pays to jail all those people ?

Seems you don't get it.

Jail is for those that commit crimes. It is they that decide they're course.

My home is for me and my fellow family members.

Who pays? We are paying one way or the other. What's your point?

Forum List

Back