Illegal immigration/gang and drugs

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Aug 9, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION/GANG AND DRUGS

Illegal immigration, gangs and drugs all intertwine. You cannot fight one without fighting the other. Not cracking down on illegal immigration and not securing our border 30 years ago has left the door wide open to gangs and drugs and now drug cartels.

We cannot fix healthcare without first fixing illegal immigration.

All illegal aliens are not law abiding, hard working people who just want to live, work and raise their children. Many of them and their children have ties to gangs and drugs that lead to drug cartels.

Illegal immigration make it easy for gangs and drugs cartels invade this country.

We have to deal with illegal immigration before we can deal effectively with healthcare, gangs and drug cartels.

We do not know who the law abiding hard working illegal aliens are. They are all intertwined with gangs, gangs, drug dealers and other criminals. They must be forced, by attritions, to take their families and leave this country. Some of those family members are in gangs and dealing in drugs that the drug cartels feed on.

By not dealing with illegal immigration has created a host of other problems. The Obama administration is putting off dealing with it and it continues with all the other problems it brings with it.

2. trams

trams Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100
    I totally agree. My neighborhood is filled with this crap.

3. BlackAmerica

BlackAmerica Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, this is a problem the must be delt with, i read this book i recomend to all :politics Crime Money and Lies, Cand President Obama clean up the dirty side of American Politics. The last chapter deals with the issue of illegal immigration. it has to be stopped.

4. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,804

Don't hold your breath. The Democrats sure as hell won't "deal" with the problem. Immigration, both legal and illegal provides cheap labor for the economy. Human trafficking across the border, working for far less than minimum wage, not having to pay for health insurance and taxes....its modern day slavery. It shoudln't be a surprise that the party of 'compassion' turns a blind eye to this. Not to mention flooding the country with poor and uneducated people helps their cause on election days. The poor and ignorant usually fall for the free handout promises hook, line and sinker.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009