Illegal immigrants call police on Lawrence Jones

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Biden doing his damnedest to flood this country with illegals! "It's who we are".

"Cross Country" host Lawrence Jones recalled what it was like following a bus of migrants in a sneak preview of his show Thursday on "Hannity."

JONES: The Biden administration had told us that these flights were going to end, that this wasn't going on. We got a tip from a source saying that they were doing these flights yet again. They had quit them for a moment. But we did something different. They get on these busses, about three busses. There [were] about 150-plus migrants [who] got onto those busses, women, children, grown men. We decided to follow one of those busses. And this is one of the turnpikes in New Jersey. All these cars that you're seeing right there were waiting for the migrants. I wanted to go up there and talk to them and see where exactly did they come from and where were they going. So as I began to do that, I guess it agitated some of the migrants. They started flashing our cameraman with lights and everything and trying to conceal their identity. And as you see under the bus, there's all this luggage and all this. Eventually they just stopped. They didn't want to get out of the car because they knew my camera was out there. And so … eventually the migrants - the people [who] are here illegally - called the police on me. And things got a little contentious.

Wasn't Gregg Abbott sending illegals on charter busses to DC?

You guys are hilarious. Can't even keep your outrages straight.
The Biden adminstration made it impossible to send them back to Mexico, otherwise thats where he would have sent them. Because of this, he sent them to DC instead.

Rather than leave them in Texas? Yes, he was.
What state are you in? Maybe Abbott can send them there?
Regardless of where they're sent they'll likely wind up in large 'blue' cities, on the welfare roles, or taking jobs from legal citizens (who likely won't even realize they've been stolen).

Last edited:
If I were an illegal immigrant, I'd take him up on his all expense paid trip to DC at Taxpayer expense.
Hence the reason why the right wants to stop illegal immigration. EVERY cost involved with illegals is at tax payer expense.

Forum List

Back