Illegal Immigrant Surrenders in Hit-and-Run That Killed a Texas Pastor and His Wife

Hope he keeps his asshole lubed up.

An illegal immigrant surrendered after fleeing the scene of a street racing crash that left a Texas pastor and his wife dead.

The sheriff's office said that 21-year-old Alexis De Larosa Sosa was racing his pickup truck against another car along a Houston freeway on April 12.

De Larosa Sosa blew through a red light at full speed, slamming into the car of Jesse Estrada and Maria Sabillon, then fled the scene on foot. The couple were pronounced dead on the scene.

Illegal Immigrant Surrenders in Hit-and-Run That Killed a Texas Pastor and His Wife

A legal citizen in my state, just turned himself in for a hit and run, that killed a mother, her daughter and the mother's little sister....next fucked up attack on illegals?

The illegal was not supposed to be here.

If the law was enforced, those two Americans would still be alive.

Pointing that out is not fucked up.

....and the white guy that killed that family shouldn't have been behind the wheel of that car, he was on home incarceration...again, next fucked up illegal hating comment?

An illegal immigrant surrendered after fleeing the scene of a street racing crash that left a Texas pastor and his wife dead.

The sheriff's office said that 21-year-old Alexis De Larosa Sosa was racing his pickup truck against another car along a Houston freeway on April 12.

De Larosa Sosa blew through a red light at full speed, slamming into the car of Jesse Estrada and Maria Sabillon, then fled the scene on foot. The couple were pronounced dead on the scene.

A legal citizen in my state, just turned himself in for a hit and run, that killed a mother, her daughter and the mother's little sister....next fucked up attack on illegals?

When they fall back to posting anecdotal stories and ignoring everything else, that means they know they know they're losing to reality.

....and the white guy that killed that family shouldn't have been behind the wheel of that car, he was on home incarceration...again, next fucked up illegal hating comment?

Nothing in my post was hateful.

NOthing in your post challenged anything in my post.

I'm not saying all hit and runs are by illegals.

Just pointing out that the ones that are, would not have happened if the illegals were where they belonged.

cause that's the only hit and run accident that ever happened?

bigot troll. :cuckoo:

When they fall back to posting anecdotal stories and ignoring everything else, that means they know they know they're losing to reality.

:rofl:

that's what you wacky rightwingnuts do. stop projecting.

Just pointing out that the ones that are, would not have happened if the illegals were where they belonged.

The fact that you're making it an issue, bothers me. Bad shit happens and nothing we can do, can stop that, change or alter that. The bad guy just happen to be an illegal. Would we all feel better if evil had an american birth certificate? NO.

cause that's the only hit and run accident that ever happened?

bigot troll. :cuckoo:

Using a strawman to justify a personal attack.

Standard Lefty debating tactic.

Oh, and for you.

And of course the rest of the 'rebuttals' from here on out will consist of the usual ad homs, loaded words, and other nonsense. Somebody forgot to put 'xenophobic' within the first two pages of posts as well, which is rather mandatory, too; PCness demands something with'phobic' or 'phobia' thrown in, since they think that makes it all sciencey n 'rational' or something, who knows.

The fact that you're making it an issue, bothers me. Bad shit happens and nothing we can do, can stop that, change or alter that. The bad guy just happen to be an illegal. Would we all feel better if evil had an american birth certificate? NO.

Some of the bad shit we CAN stop.

If that illegal was were he belonged, those two Americans would still be alive.

...and if Grandma had balls, we'd call her Grandpa....fuck the what if factor, bad shit happens, again would you feel better if they were americans? Cause guess what? Hit and runs happen every m'f day in this country, by us, corn fed Kansas city raised evil mf's, all the time...now please get a life, its sunday...go to church and pray your racism away, fool

...and if Grandma had balls, we'd call her Grandpa....fuck the what if factor, bad shit happens, again would you feel better if they were americans? Cause guess what? Hit and runs happen every m'f day in this country, by us, corn fed Kansas city raised evil mf's, all the time...now please get a life, its sunday...go to church and pray your racism away, fool

This what if is completely achievable.

We can deport the illegals and the bad shit that happens because of them won't happen to Americans.

No, I would not feel better if they were Americans. I would feel better if it did not happen here.

Oh, and for you.

racecard.jpg

Forum List

Back