Illegal gun possession in Japan, 30 years. Baltimore, 1 year, why we have gun crime....

Moron..there are work places all around the country that already allow that...even schools......

But I''m sure you don't work at one of them. Given that you are posting here at 10:08 Chicago time and you live in Chicago, I suspect you probably don't work anywhere.

Wow....you are sharp as a little tack aren't you joe........oh, wait a second, I have to order another drink with an umbrella in it.....

Tell me....with that intellect of yours....did Benedict Cumberbatch come to you to see how he should play Sherlock Holmes on that BBC show........?

Wow....you are sharp as a little tack aren't you joe........oh, wait a second, I have to order another drink with an umbrella in it.....

Tell me....with that intellect of yours....did Benedict Cumberbatch come to you to see how he should play Sherlock Holmes on that BBC show........?

Naw, actually, it's kind of like what I suspect about m ost of you wingnuts who are here all day...

I bring my weapon to work every day. No one complains. As a matter of fact, one young woman is very happy that I am armed.
My weapon is not some kind of phallus. It is not an extension of my ego. It is a tool I have ready to defend my life, my friends and my property. I have carried a firearm nearly daily for 50 years.

Yes, we have already determined your are an insecure personw ho is really scared of the Negroes...
Scared of Negroes?What ever gave you that idea, little one? I thought I just made it abundantly clear that I am quite secure and afraid of no one.

this story talks about the effort to end gun violence in Baltimore after the onset of the Ferguson effect.......With arrests up for gun possession in Baltimore, their gun murder rate hasn't gone down by much...why?

The reason is exactly what I and other 2nd Amendment supporters keep telling the gun grabbers.....gun criminals here in the United States are not being taken seriously....they get less than 3 years in most cities...and in Baltimore...1 year for felony possession of an illegal gun......,

So they get street cred with their gang for doing jail time...they get a promotion from their gang........and then they murder p pole its guns later.....

That is the exact reason we have more gun murder in the United States......as anti gunners keep pushing for more paperwork for law abiding gun owners.....the group of gun owners who are not shooting people with their guns...

Compare this to Japan......if you are merely caught with an illegal gun in Japan....you are,convicted in court...no plea bargain, no dropping the gun charge....and their system has a 99% conviction rate....you go to a Japanes jail for 30 years......30 years...

Interviews with Yakuza bosses by the press have pointed out that the bosses I'll no longer even look at an illegal gun.....to them...30 years is a life sentence...and this 30 year s nt nice has stopped the current yakuza gang war from going to the gun....

If you anti gunners would focus on actual criminals.....and stop bothering normal gun owners...ho you hate......we could actually save lives.....many of them minority lives....

Keep focusing on stupid issues like rifles and pointless, useless paperwork and bureaucratic hoops for law abiding gun owners and the killing will continue....

Baltimore's yearlong war on 'trigger pullers' and illegal guns, by the numbers

Davis believes one reason is that those arrested for guns in the city aren't landing in prison for long periods of time.

-----------------

Possession of an illegal gun in Baltimore is a misdemeanor rather than a felony, which Davis unsuccessfully tried to change during the last General Assembly session.

--------------

That means 52 people with illegal guns were put behind bars for a total of 65 years — just over a year per person, on average.

---------

Davis said police currently have a list of 431 "trigger pullers" and have identified 566 trigger pullers since the war room's creation.

Of those identified as trigger pullers, 11 have been arrested for murder, 28 have been arrested for attempted murder, and 80 have been arrested for illegal possession of a firearm, he said. Also, 32 have been killed, and 52 others have been wounded in shootings.

"We're convinced that we're looking at the right people who are disproportionately responsible for violence in the city. It happens from time to time that there will be an outlier, but we are looking at the right people," Davis said.

"We know who they are. They're in the game, they're choosing not to leave the game, and they choose to carry a gun again and again and again, because they know there's not a significant consequence for carrying a gun.

"And those are the people we have to continue to focus on."

Imagine if those 431 trigger pullers were caught carrying a gun.....and each one was sent to prison for 30 years..........instead of 1 year, if that........that is how you stop gun murder.....

Why won't democrats increase gun crime sentences.....because more blacks will go to jail for longer periods of time...and the racists in the democrat party will block that outcome every time th y try it..............eye would rather see minorities murdered in gun violence than let black killers go to jail...
True, making millions of law abiding firearm owners fill out more frivolous and intrusive paperwork will save zero lives, in fact it will cost lives. In Small rural areas where firearms out number people many, many times over, gun violence is almost unheard of.
Only a weak minded control freak see the justification in more so called "gun control", It can only be explained as a mental disorder...

Of course.....just like the anti gunners here supoort d concealed carry.....when the guy doing it was the convicted felon in Baton Rouge who pointed that gun at innocent people......joe....supports letting violent criminals get light sentences for gun crimes...while calling for the destruction of gun stores and normal gun owners...the people not using guns to murder other people....

The Guns stores are the ones who arm these guys... so, uh, no.

The problem is, you gun owners aren't normal. You are insecure guys compensating for very tiny dicks who htink a gun makes up for your inadequacies.
Criminals do not buy firearms legally from "gun stores" most every firearm is stolen/from south of the border. There you go again with your penis talk, admit it you have dick constantly on the brain. Nutters like yourself always have that default to go to in your little weak mind. Lol
Dip shit

No....Uh....they don't.

So yes.......you hate normal gun owners and you hate gun store owners...you would rather see felons with guns murdering people as long as you can then punish the gun owners you hate.......

Oh, I'm always for punishing you guys for the damage you are doing to the country.

But the criminals aren't the problem. It's average gun owners losing their shit ans shooting up schools and theatres.

Lanza- Mateen - Holmes - Cho - Loughner - all of these guys were "Normal" gun owners with no criminal records. In fact, we never see a mass shooting done by a guy with a criminal record.
It's pretty much always a progressive nut job, similar nutter mentality as yourself. Dumbass
Lol

No.....a fraction would be bad......9 out of 8,124 doesn't even register....and the only reason many of those happened....you assholes made just about every public space a gun free zone...where normal gun owners have to leave their guns at home......and mass shooters can shoot at will until the cops, with guns, get there............

Okay, guy, nobody wants to work next to a nut carrying a gun. People are more afraid of you than mass shooters. Go in and announce to your co-workers that you plan to bring your penis substitute into work every day. I'm reasonably sure your coworkers will be having a word with human resources about that.
It's obvious you need more penis, with all your penis talk. Nutters like yourself need to make up for your inadequacies I guess. Lol

Tell me where I said a right should never be qualified. ANd stop being so intellectually lazy by responding to me as "you guys"

If you can't remember what I have said in a thread then either go back ans refresh your memory or don't waste my fucking time

I don't waste time remembering how your malignant narcissism manifests itself from week to week. Life's too fucking short.

On the larger concept- that if one really thinks gun ownership is a right like a fair trial or the ability to pray to the imaginary friend in the sky of your choice, then there's really no justifying denying it to someone who got convicted of a crime once. They have just as much of a 'right' to self-defense as anyone else and perhaps more of a need.

If one thinks that gun ownership is a privilage that should be qualified, then guess what, you are on the same page as the 'gun grabbers'.

It's just a matter of how much qualification you want.

Given there is no good reason for an average citizen to own a gun, that qualification should be pretty high.
Too bad for you the second amendment is an absolute right, live with that dumb fuck. Lol

Forum List

Back