Illegal aliens take jobs

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL ALIENS TAKE JOBS

Illegal immigration is costing taxpayers too much in education, healthcare, laws enforcement and social services. Budgets are being cut, cuts are made in all these areas and there is just not enough to go around. Taxpayers don’t want to support illegal aliens who are low wage earners, pay very little in taxes, take jobs and lower wages that hurt families.

And we should never separate families and deport children with their parents when they are being deported. Children are the responsibility of their families and not taxpayers and they should be held accountable and not be allowed to leave then behind when they are deported.

Illegal aliens take most all service jobs because they can accommodate clients that do not speak English. Jobs that were once held by English speaking citizens, like aids in schools, doctor’s assistance and all clinic office position jobs. All of the office workers at HAWC clinic in Reno are Hispanic. When we did not have 20 million illegal aliens is this country, English speaking Americans held those jobs and made a very good living. Now our leaders are alleging that these are “jobs that Americans will not do” because they are too educated, etc. we are not all educated skilled workers and are hurt the most by illegal immigration. And what do we do? Turn to crime.

Illegal aliens are preferred for most other jobs, because they will work for less, produce more and not complain because they are afraid of being deported. Blacks have been fired and replace by illegal aliens because employers say they are lazy and will not work as hard as illegal aliens for less.

Howdy! I sure know what you mean about those pesky illegal aliens. They done stole my job more than once. It was always the better payin' jobs too. I ended up making half of what they did.

Forum List

Back