ILLEGAL ALIENS KILL MORE AMERICANS

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL ALIENS KILL MORE AMERICANS THAN MUSLIM
Illegal aliens kill more Americans under the guise of "immigrants" than Muslims in this country by way of drunk driving, drugs, taking jobs, destroying our schools and our social services system. I had a friend who had a lucrative painting business hiring 3 Americans and was under bid by companies using cheap illegal alien's labor. Building a damn fence will only encourage more illegal immigration because fences are made to climb.And I am a die hard liberal that will never vote democrat again but still did not vote of Trump. Obama left his people that voted him in office twice in poverty, in prisons, in uneducated and jobless at the same time helping illegal aliens. How many times in the eight years did he go to Chicago or the inner cities to meet and talk to young people of color but went to San Antonio to meet with young illegal aliens. Bye Obama and don't let the door hit you in your black ass. Not a racial slur but a fact.

How about that state senator from california who admits half his family is here illegally? And, that they break the law and falsify documents? How about that shit! I bet the fucker will be the first to tell us we are a nation of laws. Ha!

Build that fucking wall.

Trump-Wall-2.gif

ILLEGAL ALIENS KILL MORE AMERICANS THAN MUSLIM
Illegal aliens kill more Americans under the guise of "immigrants" than Muslims in this country by way of drunk driving, drugs, taking jobs, destroying our schools and our social services system.
I had a friend who had a lucrative painting business hiring 3 Americans and was under bid by companies using cheap illegal alien's labor. Building a damn fence will only encourage more illegal immigration because fences are made to climb.And I am a die hard liberal that will never vote democrat again but still did not vote of Trump. Obama left his people that voted him in office twice in poverty, in prisons, in uneducated and jobless at the same time helping illegal aliens. How many times in the eight years did he go to Chicago or the inner cities to meet and talk to young people of color but went to San Antonio to meet with young illegal aliens. Bye Obama and don't let the door hit you in your black ass. Not a racial slur but a fact.

Reference links to support your assertion, please.

Forum List

Back