Illegal Aliens in Utah “Wonder If Americans Are Being Given Preference Over Them.”

Yet America still finds in it's heart a way to send those poor Israeli immigrants $7,000,000 a day

No it isn't Bertrude, why are you making it personal? THis thread is about what the GOVERNMENT is or should be doing about illegals. I gave my OPINION. You don't like it tough kitty. I didn't choose for them to come to a country which doesn't want to give them free shit anymore. They chose that for themselves.

You want to know the truth of it. I would put manned machined gun nests on the border and I would start shooting them. They would stop coming within a week. Then I would tell all the illegals they have 30 days to report to their local ICE station where they will be certified for legal residency or deported, any that do not report within that 30 days face a mandatory 5 year prison sentence with the bill for said confinement to be sent to Mexico.

Hence, my comments were about you. So you admit you would shoot innocent women and children, good to know.

and bert falls into the mud

Bertrude, if they are attempting to break into our country illegally, they are obviously not innocent. if a man his wife and his kids are trying to break into my house and I shoot them all dead, well they deserve it.

By the way, in both cases someone with even the barest bit of sense is not going to shoot children, there is no need. you kill dad and mom is going to grab the kids and haul ass the other way , and as stated within a week they'd stop trying anyway.

So thanks for this

Hi, you have received -144 reputation points from Modbert.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a sick individual. Get help.

Regards,
Modbert

But you truly are a child, them shoes aint fitting yet.

Bertrude, if they are attempting to break into our country illegally, they are obviously not innocent. if a man his wife and his kids are trying to break into my house and I shoot them all dead, well they deserve it.

By the way, in both cases someone with even the barest bit of sense is not going to shoot children, there is no need. you kill dad and mom is going to grab the kids and haul ass the other way , and as stated within a week they'd stop trying anyway.

So thanks for this

Comment:

Regards,
Modbert

You are sick, and you should get help. I stand by my neg rep for you and I'd do it again.

So thanks for this

Comment:

Regards,
Modbert

You are sick, and you should get help. I stand by my neg rep for you and I'd do it again.

And you take this board WAY too seriously Bertrude. I'm sick because I would arm our borders? :lol: I say you're sick because you are ok with harboring criminals.

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

Saying you don't want illegal immigrants here is one thing. Saying you don't really care if they starve and that's it "not your problem" is a dick move of epic proportions. It has nothing to do with how much I pay into the system or not. Why don't you go run on a platform of that liberty?

Liberals need to get their story straight. Mexicans come from Mexico where they make so litltle, they have to come here in order to make a living. Then they come here and starve? What the Hell were they doing in Mexico?

A starving Mexican would seem to be Mexico's problem. Maybe they should start a fund to help with starving Mexicans in the US.

I'm sorry, but NO welfare benefits should be given to illegals. They can starve and or die for all I care, yes that includes the children, who I know are innocent but that's not my problem.

This is beyond ridiculous, we have US citizens who are doing without while these people sneak in and abuse a system that is so stupid that it actually will take care of them.

They should not be eligible for welfare
They should not have access to public schools
They should not be allowed services at hospitals.

So how long ago did that black hole you call a heart become like that? I hope you don't consider yourself religious. "WWJLS?" Who Would Jesus Let Starve?

Burt, oh burt, when will you join the grown up world of thought?

Am I religious, yes, somewhat. If illegals showed up at my Church with hungry kids, I'd feed em and send them on their way. But as you and others are so fond of pointing out , our GOVERNMENT is not Christian based so why NOW do you propose that they follow Christian mores? Oh that was rhetorical, I of course know the answer.

Tossing religion aside, I love the way a kid who has virtually no experience wants to tell me how my tax dollars should be spent. Look at this way Burt, if you came up to me and said dude I'm starving , could you buy me a meal? I would ; but if someone else came up to me and said "hey, Burt is hungry so we're taking money out of your wallet to buy him a meal" I'd be rightfully pissed.

Plus, why is it SO wrong suddenly to feel that being an American citizen should bring with it certain rights and privileges not available to non US citizens? I gave 20 years of my life safe guarding rights for Burt, not Jose. Sorry , that's the bottom line, deal with it.

People with your pissy attitude also have this enormous talent for exaggerating "what if" situations far beyond belief.

I'm sorry, but NO welfare benefits should be given to illegals. They can starve and or die for all I care, yes that includes the children, who I know are innocent but that's not my problem.

This is beyond ridiculous, we have US citizens who are doing without while these people sneak in and abuse a system that is so stupid that it actually will take care of them.

So how long ago did that black hole you call a heart become like that? I hope you don't consider yourself religious. "WWJLS?" Who Would Jesus Let Starve?

When you pay into the system more than you take out in a year your perspective will change.

If that's happening, then you're allowing it to happen and you should fire your tax accountant.

If that's happening, then you're allowing it to happen and you should fire your tax accountant.

What? If you are not getting more money back at the end of the year than you paid in through the year you need a new accountant? Is that really how fucked up and stupid people think?

Saying you don't want illegal immigrants here is one thing. Saying you don't really care if they starve and that's it "not your problem" is a dick move of epic proportions. It has nothing to do with how much I pay into the system or not. Why don't you go run on a platform of that liberty?

I have to agree it is kinda dickish, but then they are the ones who came here illegally, in direct violation of our laws. Seems to me they have little ground to stand on to bitch about us not taking care of them.

Bullfighter said:
...deleted

^
jebuspalm.jpg

Last edited:
No it isn't Bertrude, why are you making it personal? THis thread is about what the GOVERNMENT is or should be doing about illegals. I gave my OPINION. You don't like it tough kitty. I didn't choose for them to come to a country which doesn't want to give them free shit anymore. They chose that for themselves.

You want to know the truth of it. I would put manned machined gun nests on the border and I would start shooting them. They would stop coming within a week. Then I would tell all the illegals they have 30 days to report to their local ICE station where they will be certified for legal residency or deported, any that do not report within that 30 days face a mandatory 5 year prison sentence with the bill for said confinement to be sent to Mexico.

Hence, my comments were about you. So you admit you would shoot innocent people including women and children, good to know.

The world is full of sociopaths who have no conscience. And unfortunately they seem to be multiplying.

I don't think there are any among us who don't want to see this problem resolved. I think a path to citizenship should start with speeding up the process for obtaining a work visa and then a green card (which is one of the foremost problems encountered by illegals who DO want to become citizens). Once they find work legally, then they will have x-number of months to fulfill citizenship requirements which must include learning English as a second language. Those Mexicans who come here to work the fields should be bussed back and forth for planting and harvest and the cost born by the private companies who want to hire them. During those times they should be given adequate housing, food and medical care, also at the company's expense and not the government. Just those simple suggestions alone (and there are many more) would be satisfactory to both the illegal Mexicans and the Americans who despise them.

Yet America still finds in it's heart a way to send those poor Israeli immigrants $7,000,000 a day

And build new shiny schools and hospitals for Iraqis and subsidize their health care. But hey, just so long as they don't come HERE, everything's hunky-dory.

Hence, my comments were about you. So you admit you would shoot innocent women and children, good to know.

So thanks for this

Comment:

Regards,
Modbert

You're now backtracking about shooting children. Yes, Conman, you ARE sick.

What? If you are not getting more money back at the end of the year than you paid in through the year you need a new accountant? Is that really how fucked up and stupid people think?

I took the comment to mean he was paying into the system (taxes) more than he earned. I'd have to know what is meant by "take out" I suppose. But if the first scenario is what was meant, then by all means, something is wrong with those numbers because it just isn't possible.

Agreed. The less appealing it is here for illegals, the less of them will come. And i am talking about ALL illegals.

Forum List

Back