Illegal alien arrested in fatal beating of Muslim teen

Illegal Alien Arrested in Fatal Beating of Muslim Teen

An El Salvadoran national in the US illegally is suspected of murdering a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia as she walked to a mosque.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep those borders open liberal morons and this is what happens.

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl. How many Americans commit murder each year?

Don't use this young women's death to push your illegal alien agenda.

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl.

You would only care if the murderer were a White Christian Conservative Male... then you would exploit her death for politican gain.

The girl was killed because of hate. White males aren't the only hateful ones. They're is a general environment of hate that is increasing.

I actually care about this Muslim girl because it worries that amount of hate Muslims are receiving these days. I am Muslim myself. I don't wear hijab myself but I have friends who do and are worried to leave their homes homes because of hateful people like this. My mother wears hijab.

So yes I actually do care.

An El Salvadoran national in the US illegally is suspected of murdering a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia as she walked to a mosque.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As if you care about the murdered Muslim girl. How many Americans commit murder each year?

You would only care if the murderer were a White Christian Conservative Male... then you would exploit her death for politican gain.

The girl was killed because of hate. White males aren't the only hateful ones. They're is a general environment of hate that is increasing.

I actually care about this Muslim girl because it worries that amount of hate Muslims are receiving these days. I am Muslim myself. I don't wear hijab myself but I have friends who do and are worried to leave their homes homes because of hateful people like this. My mother wears hijab.

Your "care" would be better devoted to doing something to improve the way women (and gays) are treated in Islamic countries.

Just sayin'.

Yep because i'm not a hypocritical antifa reject eat your own words , you don't give a damn and that is one hundred percent proven with every move you democratic idiots makes.

You all prove how you HATE AMERICA in general. ANTIFA.

FYI not a democrat.

Secondly you're free to believe in what you want. If you want every Hispanic gone from the country then that's your business. And if you think they're all violent, then that's your business.

But I think using this poor girl's death to push your belief is in poor taste and disgraceful.
But it IS ok fr Muslims to push the agenda that is was Islamophobia and claimed an American did it, right?

If you asked the guy why he battered that girl to death, you would likely hear nothing of hate. He probably loved her.

Well, if this muslim girl was in a muslim country where she belonged, this wouldn't have happened.

Why don't you move to a muslim country where there are no hateful people and muslim girls can go about unmolested? I think you'd be happier since you've done nothing but gripe since coming aboard here.

Why don't you move to a muslim country where there are no hateful people and muslim girls can go about unmolested? I think you'd be happier since you've done nothing but gripe since coming aboard here.
She wouldn't enjoy a Muslim Country she couldn't go out alone couldn't do any of the make up and clothing runs she does and would have to wear a head piece. Her rights would be curtailed her freedom curtailed as well.

She wouldn't enjoy a Muslim Country she couldn't go out alone couldn't do any of the make up and clothing runs she does and would have to wear a head piece. Her rights would be curtailed her freedom curtailed as well.

These zombies can't seem to get it through their brick heads that everything they support Muslims hate, and the biggest thing is none of them would become traitors to their Country if we started to move in on them. Would we see them chanting let them in Hell no!!

Would we see them chat oh love thy gays, love thy tranny's, leave the borders open oh hell no.

I would love to go back to my home country. But unfortunately I don't know where that is because your great white great daddy decided to take my great grandparents and chain them on a boat and then enslave them.

I would love to go back to my home country. But unfortunately I don't know where that is because your great white great daddy decided to take my great grandparents and chain them on a boat and then enslave them.

upload_2017-6-20_2-6-45.jpeg

More likely your own people or a neighboring tribe, who were most likely close cousins, enslaved your ancestors then sold them into slavery..

*****SMILE*****

:)

There are DNA services that can help you find out your places of origin. They are not very expensive. Same thing with coach airfare.

And you will likely learn that your own people were putting your family in chains and selling them to foreigners.

You should be happy. Isn't he doing your work for you?

If the illegal wasn't here she would still be alive. Has nothing to do with Americans. The "agenda" is pushing itself.

If you could prevent a crime would you not try to do so? This crime was 100% preventable.

You should be happy. Isn't he doing your work for you?
:clap2:
дырка в заднице

Forum List

Back