I’ll Miss the Polar Ice Cap

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Arctic Sea Ice Extent Reaches 12-Year Mid-August High​

When the envirowhackos stop buying beachfront mansions, flying private jets and driving SUV’s to their private yachts, I'll believe something is up.

Dont worry it is coming for you....

When the envirowhackos stop buying beachfront mansions, flying private jets and driving SUV’s to their private yachts, I'll believe something is up.

Twelve year high? If the average has been low, that may not be saying much.

What point are you trying to make? Is your belief that the globe is not warming supported by Arctic ice extent records or by (surprisingly wealthy) environmentalists buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and beachfront mansions? Arguments for one do not support the other. And, of course, neither actually demonstrate what you seem to be claiming they demonstrate. The trend of Arctic ice extent does not indicate that its shrinkage has ended or that any recovery is beginning. And there is no group that could reasonably be characterized as environmentalists or "envirowhackos" who are buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and beachfront mansions. You know who IS? The upper echelon of the oil industry who have been making ENORMOUS profits with the inflated prices being charged for gasoline lately. Aramco just announced that in the last six months they've made $87.9 billion. Quite the struggle.

Besides, this says you're full of shit right from the get-go
1660609257606.png

Last edited:
The environmentalists who are buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and own beachfront mansions are the canary in the coalmine.....When they start walking to their little "envirowhacko" parties and sell-off their beach front properties then I might pay attention.

Walk the walk or fuck-off.....We've heard enough of talking the talk.

.....or they can just eat the peanuts outta my shit. ;)

11 weeks into hurricane season.
Zero hurricanes hitting America.

Where’s my category 6 hurricane Al Gore promised me?
Its coming but it wont be a big wind...

An economic hurricane is on the horizon, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon said at a Bernstein conference on Wednesday. "You know, I said there's storm clouds but I'm going to change it... it's a hurricane," he said, adding that the potential for an imminent economic recession requires preparation by banks.
Founder: Thomas Greaney And Finanzen.Net
Is Accessible For Free: True

'Brace yourself': Jamie Dimon warns of a coming economic hurricane

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/jamie-dimon-economic-hurricane-warning-requires-preparation-jpmorgan-balance-sheet-2022-6

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/jamie-dimon-economic-hurricane-wa…

What point are you trying to make? Is your belief that the globe is not warming supported by Arctic ice extent records or by (surprisingly wealthy) environmentalists buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and beachfront mansions? Arguments for one do not support the other. And, of course, neither actually demonstrate what you seem to be claiming they demonstrate. The trend of Arctic ice extent does not indicate that its shrinkage has ended or that any recovery is beginning. And there is no group that could reasonably be characterized as environmentalists or "envirowhackos" who are buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and beachfront mansions. You know who IS? The upper echelon of the oil industry who have been making ENORMOUS profits with the inflated prices being charged for gasoline lately. Aramco just announced that in the last six months they've made $87.9 billion. Quite the struggle.

View attachment 683026

The environmentalists who are buying and using private jets, yachts, SUVs and own beachfront mansions are the canary in the coalmine.....When they start walking to their little "envirowhacko" parties and sell-off their beach front properties then I might pay attention.

Walk the walk or fuck-off.....We've heard enough of talking the talk.

.....or they can just eat the peanuts outta my shit. ;)

Why do you bother? How many people on this planet would you characterize as "environmentalists"? A billion? More? How many of those billion people own private jets and yachts and beach front mansions? If you think it would be a good idea to walk the walk or fuck off, try your hand at the actual science involved instead of this meaningless, redneck blather. Or you could just fuck off.

Why do you bother? How many people on this planet would you characterize as "environmentalists"? A billion? More? How many of those billion people own private jets and yachts and beach front mansions? If you think it would be a good idea to walk the walk or fuck off, try your hand at the actual science involved instead of this meaningless, redneck blather. Or you could just fuck off.
It's all blather, Crick. There is no Global Warming. It's all a hoax, has been forever. I'm trying to figure out why --- probably in aid of the solar panel types.

It's all blather, Crick. There is no Global Warming. It's all a hoax, has been forever. I'm trying to figure out why --- probably in aid of the solar panel types.
Marxists doing their best to upturn the foundations of American society so they can 'build back better'

But why, it's all snake oil and it pissed you off no end. ;)

Do you ride a bike to work and not turn on your electrical power to your house? Right now when you type on that "plastic keyboard", that was made from petroleum, you are using electricity that comes from a power plant that emits CO2. Even now you are breathing in oxygen and out with CO2. You are an enemy of the planet. Do us a favor...

Be the first to show the rest of us the way to save this planet.

hqdefault.jpg

An Den? An What? So the earth is in a warming cycle. It happens and has happened throughout its existence. It might be more compelling if we hadn't been having doomsday deadlines for several decades now. I think there is no doubt the planet is in a warming cycle and it's causing adverse weather events. BUT... I feel no need to destroy the standard of life we have in the west while watching China and India building MORE coal-fired plants and driving cars with far fewer emission standards. If you want huge amounts of taxes put in the pockets of green grifters, send it to them yourself.

What you will miss is water

On another thread that a right wing moderator closed, I was saying we need to stop wasting water and gas cutting lawns. That's what they are doing out west.

From what I heard, the lower basin states use a lot more water than the upper basin states. So the upper states are saying the lower have to start making cuts in their water usage before they will because the lower uses so much more.

Divided into two regions; the Upper Basin includes Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming; and the Lower Basin includes Arizona, California, and Nevada. It also provides water to Mexico.

What I love about this is most of these states are red states. So while they deny global warming and refuse to conserve, their states are going dry. Their rivers are drying up.

Nevada is the first state in the nation to outlaw grass at existing non-single-family properties through a new law that prohibits use of Colorado River water to irrigate decorative grass by the end of 2026.

No Mow May? How about No Mow EVER?

View attachment 683026
Don't you realize your wiggly lines prove NOTHING? Anyone could make that image.

Forum List

Back