I'll leave the country if Trump wins.

You all have been eating your anti-American breakfast again.

Lighten up.

Nothing wrong with America...
Learn the English language
Follow immigration laws

We'll all be good to go...
Then either you were fibbing before or you are fibbing now. The hyperbole, Bonzi, is anti-American.

explain... I will respond or admit error...
America is not a cluster fuck.

Is it wrong to expect people wanting to be American Citizens to follow Immigration law?
That is not the point, which is that you described America as a cluster fuck, which it certainly is not.

Nothing wrong with America...
Learn the English language
Follow immigration laws

We'll all be good to go...
Then either you were fibbing before or you are fibbing now. The hyperbole, Bonzi, is anti-American.

Is it wrong to expect American Citizens to read and speak the English language?
Don't deflect. America is not a cluster fuck.

Oh please, as a free country we have no choice but to be a clusterfuck. Tis one of the costs of being free.

Oh please, as a free country we have no choice but to be a clusterfuck. Tis one of the costs of being free.
You are backing up the tone, which is a good thing.

I never said it was a bad thing.. although, I believe that it is....

except .. that wasn't me.. ;)

Yup, that was you.

Yup, and no, it is not a cluster fuck.

Yup, that was you.

it's ALWAYS me.. ;)

Yup, and no, it is not a cluster fuck.

Can you defend?

Ted Nugent said he would be in jail or dead if Obama was re elected...Ole poopy pants is still free and alive wassup with that ?

daily%20news%20donald%20trump.jpg

If Trump wins I'll start digging my nuclear shelter in the garden! Seriously can anyone really imagine him as President. I doubt the GOP will let him get anywhere near the nomination. Now that he's pissed off Latinos and a lot of women he has zero chance of winning.

Shut the fuck up. We won't know until the conventions decide.

Morons.

Lefties like to swear they'll leave the country if this or that Republican wins office. It's all like trendy, and stuff. They did it when Bush was running, and they're doing it now. Of course, they never do, because matching action to rhetoric isn't like all cool, and stuff.

I am the "real" bi-partisan....
I don't view the world as "left" and "right" - but, I think people feel they need to choose side to "belong"

Ultimately, we all know what is right.. we just like to justify the wrongs to suit our desires...

Lefties like to swear they'll leave the country if this or that Republican wins office. It's all like trendy, and stuff. They did it when Bush was running, and they're doing it now. Of course, they never do, because matching action to rhetoric isn't like all cool, and stuff.

Bush is Einstein compared to Trump. Anyone thinking of voting for Trump should be IQ tested before they're allowed into the voting booth. Seriously Trump is full of his own self-importance, knows zip about diplomacy and needs to get rid of that stupid hat and fake tan!

Bush is Einstein compared to Trump. Anyone thinking of voting for Trump should be IQ tested before they're allowed into the voting booth. Seriously Trump is full of his own self-importance, knows zip about diplomacy and needs to get rid of that stupid hat and fake tan!

who do you think is qualified... and why?

Meh, whatever. I still don't think he'll get the nomination. And I think anyone who votes for "the pretty one", or the one that Beyoncé likes, or doesn't bother to even find out what the issues are in an election should not vote.

who do you think is qualified... and why?

As someone who supports Hillary Clinton I hope they pick Trump! However the GOP need to get in the real world and pick someone who can reach out to more voters and not alienate the Latino population. To be frank the GOP need to look at demographics and realize that their core vote is shrinking, if they don't win back Latino voters then they have no chance of winning the WH.

In terms of who would give most trouble to Hillary Clinton that would be Jeb Bush, many will say that the Bush brand has been toxified however Clinton to a degree will suffer the same problems. This makes a pretty level playing field, Bush firstly is seen as more intelligent than his brother, more moderate, his Mexican wife and fluent Spanish would help him with the Latino vote but the problem remains your early primaries which push candidates too far too the right.

Those early primaries give too much weight to sections of voters who are obsessed with single issues, theres a lot of shouting and extreme rhetoric, moderate Reps get pushed into positions and then are boxed in.

I'm still learning more about other GOP candidates, Fiorina, Cruz, Carson have no chance, Kasich looks a bit more interesting, Rubio might be okay as VP pick but there could be problems in terms of electoral college if he was VP candidate to Bush. It could be that the Kasich/Rubio combo might appeal, help with the Ohio/Florida states.

Still learning more about the others, as I've said before your elections are much more interesting than ours in the UK. I love election night in the USA, never miss it!

You're going to look even more foolish than usual if he wins....

I'd bet my last dollar he wouldn't go anywhere.

Remember all the bed wetters who promised to leave if GW was re-elected? For that matter I remember hearing from friends that they would leave if the moonbat messiah was re-elected.

Well the Brahman of Bullshit is still here, and so are they.

59_million_dumb_americans-thumb.jpg

Forum List

Back