I'll leave the country if Trump wins.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Barry Diller Says He'll Leave the Country If Donald Trump Wins the White House

Barry Diller, the founder and chairman of IAC Interactive, knows show biz and New York real estate—and he is not impressed with the New York real estate mogul and superlative showman currently topping national political polls.

“All he is is a huckster,” Diller said of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. “Somebody who learned long ago in real estate that if you can make a big name for yourself, it can get you an extra dollar.” In addition to questioning the GOP front-runner's motivation for running, Diller attacked Trump for appealing to the nation's worser angels. “He’s a self-promoting huckster who found a vein,” Diller continued. “A vein of meanness and nastiness.”

I just have one question for Mr. Diller...

Why wait?

GTFO now. If you're going to fund the enemies of the country, we're better off without your ugly ass.

Over the years, the media mogul has indeed put major money on political causes, most of them Democratic. According to records on file at the Federal Election Commission, he has contributed to former Senator (and current Democratic presidential front-runner) Hillary Clinton, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey, Vice President Joe Biden, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Senator Charles Schumer of New York, and Sean Eldridge, a gay rights activist who ran unsuccessfully for Congress last year. Before the 2008 presidential race, Diller gave to Obama...and to Obama's Republican opponent, Senator John McCain of Arizona.

When a guy funds democrook candidates and threatens to abscond from the country because he hates the idea of a GOP candidate winning, I am more likely to support that candidate. Diller is a globalist asshole and the country will be better off without him. Hopefully he will take Soros and Bloomberg with him.

Fucking fascist assholes.

Trump is for real, and no one will leave the country because of him.

If T shows a fascist streak, I know the American people will act correctly.

Trump is for real, and no one will leave the country because of him.

If T shows a fascist streak, I know the American people will act correctly.

By throwing lots of campaign money at him? Putting him on coins and banknotes?

If Cankes were to win, I would consider leaving the country.

Barry Diller Says He'll Leave the Country If Donald Trump Wins the White House

Barry Diller, the founder and chairman of IAC Interactive, knows show biz and New York real estate—and he is not impressed with the New York real estate mogul and superlative showman currently topping national political polls.

“All he is is a huckster,” Diller said of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. “Somebody who learned long ago in real estate that if you can make a big name for yourself, it can get you an extra dollar.” In addition to questioning the GOP front-runner's motivation for running, Diller attacked Trump for appealing to the nation's worser angels. “He’s a self-promoting huckster who found a vein,” Diller continued. “A vein of meanness and nastiness.”

I just have one question for Mr. Diller...

Why wait?

GTFO now. If you're going to fund the enemies of the country, we're better off without your ugly ass.

Over the years, the media mogul has indeed put major money on political causes, most of them Democratic. According to records on file at the Federal Election Commission, he has contributed to former Senator (and current Democratic presidential front-runner) Hillary Clinton, Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey, Vice President Joe Biden, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Senator Charles Schumer of New York, and Sean Eldridge, a gay rights activist who ran unsuccessfully for Congress last year. Before the 2008 presidential race, Diller gave to Obama...and to Obama's Republican opponent, Senator John McCain of Arizona.

When a guy funds democrook candidates and threatens to abscond from the country because he hates the idea of a GOP candidate winning, I am more likely to support that candidate. Diller is a globalist asshole and the country will be better off without him. Hopefully he will take Soros and Bloomberg with him.

Fucking fascist assholes.

why do people say stuff like that? like anyone cares?
please leave! we need a good purge anyway........

If Cankes were to win, I would consider leaving the country.
Here is our libertarian gipped.

4061124-studio-shot-of-angry-woman-and-computer.jpg

No one is going to leave the country if HRC or DT wins.

They try to do or say something which defends having NumbNuts as their nominee. See....the only strategy they have left is to promote the idea of a Biden opponent because they believe there's at least a chance they might beat him. The cold hard facts are that when all the Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Women, Gays, Lesbians, Transgenders, Young People etc. go to the polls the Republicans have about as much chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Watch closely.....they will mount an all-out campaign to attempt to deny the aforementioned a chance at the polls. Everything from reducing available times the polls are open to only having one voting booth with a Republican official standing right in the voter's face when they mark their ballot.

Last edited:
Hope he has a nice trip. It's always funny hearing people say if whoever is elected they will leave the country then when it happens they never do just one of you please follow through.

Forum List

Back