I'll just leave this here....

The planet is doing great compared to the people. The people are fucked. Yeppers.

I want global warming! I want all you cock suckers to starve to death.

Since we're not going to mars or back to the moon I need to be entertained in some way. ;)

Sorry Nancy,you'll have to do with chopping off your penis and pretending you're a lady for your sporting.
Dont let that asshole get worn out,none of us want to be around when you cant hold in your stool.

Since we're not going to mars or back to the moon I need to be entertained in some way. ;)

Sorry Nancy,you'll have to do with chopping off your penis and pretending you're a lady for your sporting.
Dont let that asshole get worn out,none of us want to be around when you cant hold in your stool.

wow, you certainly give Carlin a good ran for the money! You should do stand up my man.

wow, you certainly give Carlin a good ran for the money! You should do stand up my man.

I dont know about a ran for your money....seriously,I dont have a clue about ranning for your money.

The democratic party want from being for the working man to the party of whiny pc freaks.

Holy Shit!!!
You do realize you're describing yourself right?

True,

But with the platform of FDR the democrats would probably be holding all houses of government at this moment. What exactly has the social policy focus ever gotten the democrats?

The democratic party want from being for the working man to the party of whiny pc freaks.

Holy Shit!!!
You do realize you're describing yourself right?

True,

But with the platform of FDR the democrats would probably be holding all houses of government at this moment. What exactly has the social policy focus ever gotten the democrats?

The dem policy has focused on the hoodwinking of african Americans in the past yet they've thrown them under the bus in favor of mexican/illegal immigrants as a more numerous voter base.

The idiot 'Conservatives' do exactly that. When they want a scientific analysis of the climate, they listen to an obese junkie on the AM radio, or a fake British Lord. LOL

It has become a true joy in my life......making fun of the global warming alarmist k00ks. What makes the fun profound is the certainty of these people to just line up day after day with pronounced levels of absurd......and funnier........this absolutely hysterical thinking that the public shares their angst.:hhello:

Forum List

Back