Ilhan Omar’s Father & Other Somalian War Criminals Illegally Living In The US

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It appears that not only is Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar under the microscope for marrying her brother, engaging in immigration fraud, violating federal law and being as anti-American as you can get, but now her father has come into the picture. And it isn’t pretty. According to a recent report, Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), was not only tied to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre, but now he and his accomplices are now living in the US in violation of federal law.

How in the hell does she get away with it?

And the others?

The Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) contains a prohibition on naturalization for anyone involved, within the last ten years, with a group that advocates or teaches opposition to all organized government; or involved with the Communist Party or any other totalitarian party of the U.S. or any foreign state; or who advocates world communism or totalitarian dictatorship even without formal group membership. (See I.N.A. Section 313).”

And here comes the big one!

So, the question is, why has Attorney General William Barr not followed through on Omar, Nur or Yusuf?

President Donald Trump has said that Ilhan Omar should get out of the US if she isn’t happy with it here, and I agree, but more than that, perhaps it’s time her crimes were exposed, she and her father and his accomplices were indicted and sent packing.

Much more @ Report: Ilhan Omar's Father & Other Somalian War Criminals Illegally Living In The US

An aside. Was the president’s tweets about The Squad a feint to get information like this into the spotlight?

moral to the story-----you can take a Somali chic out of Shabab infected Somalia----
but you can't take the Shabab out of the chic

President Donald Trump has said that Ilhan Omar should get out of the US if she isn’t happy with it here, and I agree, but more than that, perhaps it’s time her crimes were exposed, she and her father and his accomplices were indicted and sent packing.
Absolutely the matter should be pursued. A US member of Congress has committed all sorts of crimes, if reports are true. And now we discover she is covering for a Somali war criminal (it's alleged)?

What sort of nation would we be if ignored all these crimes?

I do not see how ICE can do a SWEEP of Mexican wet-backs---------and ignore
the SOMALIAN IMMIGRATION FRAUD EPIDEMIC ----ps----I am sure I was born in the USA----really-----honest-----WOULD I LIE TO YOU?

If Ms. Omar committed Immigration Fraud when she came to this country, stripping her of her citizenship and sending her back is certainly in order and indeed has precedents.

The later former UAW activist, John Demjanjuk, had his citizenship revoked and he was deported as a senior citizen.

It appears that not only is Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar under the microscope for marrying her brother, engaging in immigration fraud, violating federal law and being as anti-American as you can get, but now her father has come into the picture. And it isn’t pretty. According to a recent report, Omar’s father, Nur Omar Mohamed (aka Nur Said Elmi Mohamed), was not only tied to the former dictator in Somalia, Said Barre, but now he and his accomplices are now living in the US in violation of federal law.

And the others?

The Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) contains a prohibition on naturalization for anyone involved, within the last ten years, with a group that advocates or teaches opposition to all organized government; or involved with the Communist Party or any other totalitarian party of the U.S. or any foreign state; or who advocates world communism or totalitarian dictatorship even without formal group membership. (See I.N.A. Section 313).”

So, the question is, why has Attorney General William Barr not followed through on Omar, Nur or Yusuf?

Much more @ Report: Ilhan Omar's Father & Other Somalian War Criminals Illegally Living In The US

An aside. Was the president’s tweets about The Squad a feint to get information like this into the spotlight?
So Longknife, do you really think USCIS wasn't aware of any of this when Omar and her family sought asylum?

The accusations become more and more far fetched. This is ridiculous.

If Ms. Omar committed Immigration Fraud when she came to this country, stripping her of her citizenship and sending her back is certainly in order and indeed has precedents.

The later former UAW activist, John Demjanjuk, had his citizenship revoked and he was deported as a senior citizen.

And the others?

I wished that Trump would have said something about this the other night at his rally in North Carolina? Trump has so many opportunities to really make those women of color look real bad but for some reason Trump did not. Of course we all know that the leftist liberal media would not report on this crime against America. The media only wants to go after Trump all the time who support those "women of color" no matter what.

And the others?

So Longknife, do you really think USCIS wasn't aware of any of this when Omar and her family sought asylum?

on an immigration form----including request for asylum-----all one has to do is lie.
Chances of lies coming from people who arrive from third world countries being
detected, unless the person is on a WATCH LIST------are remote. In fact----if you want to commit bigamy in the USA-----that is very easy too------just lie

And the others?

She and her family came here in 1992 while George Bush was president. I have absolutely no idea why they were granted asylum. The UN got involved in the civil war there in '91. It would certainly be interesting to see who got paid to let them come here.

And the others?

No disrespect meant but I don't think USCIS had any idea of what was happening. They're no different than any of our other imbedded bureaucracies that have the same people running the same rigged system no matter who the President is. That's what the swamp is. It's also how the FBI, CIA and DOJ got so corrupt and they still are. Trump is a great President but don't expect him to right all evils in one or even two terms.

More on Ilhan (Nur Said Elmi) Omar

xgRT-792x1164.jpg

This article is very long and details many things that have already been reported in this and other forums. It points out her fraudulent entry into this country along with others actions that should’ve put her in jail. It also talks about Cedar-Riverside, the area she was elected to represent.

It will disgust you.

All of it @ Uncovered Article Shows Omar Admitting Husbands Of Somali Women In Her District Wouldn’t Allow Them To Vote For Her

Report Shows Ilhan Omar Used False Name To Seek US Asylum @ Breaking: Omar Did Marry Brother And Sought US Asylum Under A False Name

And the others?

She and her family came here in 1992 while George Bush was president. I have absolutely no idea why they were granted asylum. The UN got involved in the civil war there in '91. It would certainly be interesting to see who got paid to let them come here.

And now taxpayer's in America are paying her for her anti-American services as a congressbiotch. Bringing in crooks and corrupt people from countries like Somali is asking for plenty of anti-American problems. America needs to close it's border gates for a few years and let Trump clean up the illegal immigration fiasco. Just a suggestion.

And the others?

And now taxpayer's in America are paying her for her anti-American services as a congressbiotch. Bringing in crooks and corrupt people from countries like Somali is asking for plenty of anti-American problems. America needs to close it's border gates for a few years and let Trump clean up the illegal immigration fiasco. Just a suggestion.

Its not just the illegals coming in that are a problem, but a lot of aliens with legal status should have never received it in the first place. Further, if some is legal, and they get pinched for theft, or assault or crack sales or DUI, they should be shown the door, no questions asked.

America has enough home grown Bad Actors, we don't need to become the world's rubbish heap

Maybe she can marry her father, like she did her brother, and make him legal too. It looks like the whole damn family is a bunch of outlaws. Trumpie is right. They belong in Somalia. Viva Trump

Foreign countries, particularly Shithole type countries, always insist that they are sending their very best people to become Illegals in America.

I think a much more careful vetting process, maybe including tests to make sure that the Illegals are literate, know English, hard working and crime free, before they are allowed here is a good start to make sure the Shitholes are holding up their end

Forum List

Back