Ilhan Omar Calls for Taxpayer-Funded Abortions for Illegal Immigrants...another winner in 2020

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GOD just love the way the FOUR NEW SPEAKERS OF THE HOUSE are fucking up the 2020 election... the SQUIDS sure know how to impress the PAYING public!

Controversial DemonRAT Rep. Ilhan Omar (Dimwit-MN) has called for illegal immigrants to receive free abortions in America, funded by US taxpayers.The Minnesota lawmaker and AOC Squad member claims illegal aliens shouldn't "fear" accessing "reproductive health care" just because they are "undocumented."“No one should fear receiving medical care because they are undocumented,” Omar wrote on Twitter.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

One thing DemonRATS are consistent about - they love death

I got news ------undocumented people do not fear accessing medical care right now----jewish doctors never ask or discriminate.

How many invaders want abortions? They want that anchor baby. Abortions should be mandatory. Then deport.

Seriously, free abortions for illegals paid for by American taxpayers?? Its fantastic watching Dem's destroy their party from within. :auiqs.jpg: That's some crazy ass liberal shit right there. :cuckoo:

Maybe you’d prefer anchor babies?
Democrats encourage foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will with healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans, then go as far as to offer to kill their babies for them.

Nice...

So you people like the idea of pregnant illegals coming here and creating instant citizens of their spawn?

So you people like the idea of pregnant illegals coming here and creating instant citizens of their spawn?
We want to stop them from coming at all.

And no, we aren't obsessed with killing their babies like you people.

Can we get free terrorist strikes for the American people?

It's like the Democrats are all trying to outdo themselves by making them un-electable.
It's like they intentionally want to piss more Americans off.

"Who thinks they can say something even more inappropriate and UN-American??"

Ilhan Omar, "Hold my beer *and * my Hijab !"

Only the Hijab, beer is not the way of her country.

GOD just love the way the FOUR NEW SPEAKERS OF THE HOUSE are fucking up the 2020 election... the SQUIDS sure know how to impress the PAYING public!

Controversial DemonRAT Rep. Ilhan Omar (Dimwit-MN) has called for illegal immigrants to receive free abortions in America, funded by US taxpayers.The Minnesota lawmaker and AOC Squad member claims illegal aliens shouldn't "fear" accessing "reproductive health care" just because they are "undocumented."“No one should fear receiving medical care because they are undocumented,” Omar wrote on Twitter.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

One thing DemonRATS are consistent about - they love death
Now THIS is a policy with which I can AGREE.

It should be MANDATORY!!!

NO NEW ANCHOR BABIES!!!

:dance:

It is amazing how the very thing they want is unacceptable because the "A" word is attached to it.

NO MORE ANCHOR BABIES!!!

I will GLADLY fund those abortions.

:laugh:

It's like the Democrats are all trying to outdo themselves by making them un-electable.
It's like they intentionally want to piss more Americans off.

"Who thinks they can say something even more inappropriate and UN-American??"

Ilhan Omar, "Hold my beer *and * my Hijab !"

Only the Hijab, beer is not the way of her country.
Well, they do make their own.....but their favorite vice is Khat.

_76941970_76941966.jpg

1485544014207-khat.jpeg

8357626898_6c297ce4b0_b.jpg

Forum List

Back