If you're tired of WOKE American programing you have an alternative

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I watch Netflix almost exclusively as it's free with my TMobile service.

Having said that I watch about 95% foreign content and none of it has all the woke bullshit in American programming.

Create a new user and ONLY WATCH foreign content. It won't take long for it to populate your lists with other foreign programming. I literally NEVER see any of that woke American trash in any of my feeds. Even my top ten list is based on the type of programming that I watch.

It takes a bit to get used to reading captions but now I don't even notice I'm doing it. A lot of the programming has dubbing but it's usually so bad it's distracting.

Korea and Indonesia have some really great sci-fi and horror type series.
Korea has a ton of Dramas if that's your thing.
Japan has some good programming for small kids/grandkids
Spain and Japan have some good action movies.

There is a TON of NON WOKE content available if you just look.

Make sure to buy up some Netflix stock.

Any streaming service has a ton of non-woke material, literally reams of programs from around the world. I have Prime, it does as well.

Woke programming is for people who use an over the air antennae.

• Banned
Some examples

Yakamoz S-245 (post apocalypse)
The Cursed (horror)
Yaksha Ruthless Operations (spy/action)
Sisyphus (time travel/scifi)
Against The Ice (survival)
Sweet Home (monsters)
Kingdom (samurai period zombies) EXCELLENT SERIES AND A MOVIE
Old Enough (reality TV show about Japanese toddlers who do crazy stuff without adults) odd but fun watch
The Silent Sea (sci-fi in space)
My Name (cop vs mob vs revenge story)
Hellbound (horror/cult)
Better Than Us (robot dystopian)
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai) basically a modern day KungFu
Ju-On Origins (horror)

Anyhow there is a TON of good content

• Banned
Make sure to buy up some Netflix stock.

Any streaming service has a ton of non-woke material, literally reams of programs from around the world. I have Prime, it does as well.

Woke programming is for people who use an over the air antennae.
Why?

Back when I had Netflix, I did enjoy some of the foreign stuff, even if it was dubbed into English. Still, it can sometimes be like watching the old Kung-foo movies in which dubbed words don't quiet match up with the mouth movements.

My bank got bought out and merged with another bank, so since the debit card for my old bank has expired/been replaced, I have not renewed netflix.

Wokeness or sub titles.

Not a tough choice.
Years ago I went to see a movie with my lady friend at the time. The movies title was Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger.... or something like that. Anyway, it was a Chinese Movie with English subtitles. It was a decent movie but kind of long. I was mentally exhausted by the end of the movie from having to keep up with the dialog by reading the subtitles.

Years ago I went to see a movie with my lady friend at the time. The movies title was Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger.... or something like that. Anyway, it was a Chinese Movie with English subtitles. It was a decent movie but kind of long. I was mentally exhausted by the end of the movie from having to keep up with the dialog by reading the subtitles.
You get used to it after awhile and you won't even notice you're reading.

And a bonus is I am actually learning another language lol. Slowly of course but there are now MANY words and phrases I both understand and can speak myself.

You get used to it after awhile and you won't even notice you're reading.

And a bonus is I am actually learning another language lol. Slowly of course but there are now MANY words and phrases I both understand and can speak myself.
I looked up the movie. I had the name backwards. It's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. 2 hour action movie.

For the past month it has been nothing but old Sesame Street clips for me at the You Tube site...........I want the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave us David to come back from the dead on the dip sticky double so that I can eat him alive, I love him SO much!!! This song which was written by him is only the beginning of his awesome singing.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love him)

Forum List

Back