If Your Position On Any Issue Depends On How Your Perceived Opponent Feels About It

come on Marc....i see the same thing with lefties......basically Marc its if you are far right....you are against anything those on the left are for....if you are far left......you are against anything those on the right are for.......moderates on both sides and "RINOS" and " Blue Dogs" can handle a different opinion....but the far right and left.....they are the problem.....
What percentage, would you wager, are there in either and/or both parties at this time?

very small percentages support right or left ... majority rules the middle, yet they insist on electing minorities to represent them ... one day the middle will wake up and a candidate that represents the people rather than the party will emerge and the majority will elect that person to office. When that happens this country will be far better off.

By the people and for the people, people will speak.

It can't happen soon enough.

they insist on electing the same old people over and over.....and then we have the same old problems and then they are here bitching and moaning about the same old shit.....but yet those "party" people just cant seem to get over this "lessor" of 2 evil bullshit....."i wont vote for Satan...but i will give Dracula a vote".....

Good grief Marc...you need to open your eyes.

If Bush had ordered the execution an American Citizen without due process, the left would have gone ape shit...but when their guy does it, they defend it.

If Bush would have proposed involving America in the Syrian civil war, the left would have gone ape shit...but when their guy proposes it, they support it.

If Bush's IRS would have targeted Liberal organizations, the left would have gone ape shit...but when it happens under Obama, they defend it.

If the Bush administration had covered up the terrorist attack at Benghazi, blaming it on a youtube video to save an election, the left would have gone ape shit...instead, they defend it.

Every day I read a thread and say to myself, if the parties involved were reversed, these same folks would be arguing the other side of this argument without missing a beat.

So, if you're attempting to make the case for situational ethics among Republicans, I'd say the liberals should take some time to have a good hard look in a mirror.

Last edited:
Look we have a two party system because argument allows change; neither party is all bad, nor all good.

Going to have to disagree Marc

It goes both ways.

Love,

the neighborhood boy scout
No worries.

Just prove me wrong.

The last time the Republicans were in power and the Democrats were in the minority was during the Bush Regime.

Just point out anytime the Democrats swore to stop Bush on every and anything like the Republicans are doing w/Obama now.

I'm not suggesting they were in lock step w/Bush, or they didn't oppose him, but nothing like this. For the most part, they took their licking and went along w/Bush's policies. For the most part.

When have the Republicans EVER went along w/anything that Obama has done or proposed since he became President?

Point it out to me, because I'm clearly missing something.

Bush never promised to fundamentally transform America.

obama has.

Republicans are doing their job.

Forum List

Back