If You Support Democrats Do You Support Whatever They Do No Matter What?

Do you think the Democrats can do anything with my full support

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Apparently Democrat supporters are on board no matter how low they go.

So my question is this:

Do you think is okay for them to pay protesters to scream at hearings, make false claims of sexual assault, or do anything it takes to stop Trump's government regardless how illegal or unethical Democrats act? This includes the nomination of judges or any other activity.

Do you think that it's okay for Democrats to plot the overthrow of the Trump Administration regardless of how unethical they become? Do you think it's okay for Democrats to break the law in this pursuit as well?

So my question is this:

Do you think is okay for them to pay protesters to scream at hearings, make false claims of sexual assault, or do anything it takes to stop Trump's government regardless how illegal or unethical Democrats act? This includes the nomination of judges or any other activity.

Do you think that it's okay for Democrats to plot the overthrow of the Trump Administration regardless of how unethical they become? Do you think it's okay for Democrats to break the law in this pursuit as well?
I’m okay with all the things you mentioned. But no, I would not support anything they did just because they are Democrats.

I didn't vote because I don't support democrats (normally).

Basically they interviewed all of the judge's classmates and anyone from his past, until they came up with a few crazy nutjob Leftards who were willing to lie and take the sword for the party. They are now in scorched earth mode.

Let's not kid ourselves that the media is also compensating these paid liars by funneling money to them from leftist Donors. They got away with this shit with Roy Moore and now they have another move in their playbook. When all else fails find someone in the person's past who is willing to lie about sexual assault or harassment. In other words, when they are winning, you go even lower.

I'm sure all democrats are 100% for allowing deranged males in their wives and daughter's restrooms, showers and locker rooms. 100%. Or at least 90%. 75% for sure. At the very outside maybe...45%. :popcorn:

And for sure the dissenters don't consider that particular policy a deal-killer that makes them crossover vote. Who opposed to deranged males in their wives and daughter's showers at the pool would be THAT upset about it? It's one of those mild-reaction issues...

I’m okay with all the things you mentioned. But no, I would not support anything they did just because they are Democrats.

LOL... Black Fag believes he's bullshitting us.

The DNC could seize power through a bloody, violent coup, and Black Fag would be happy to march the rest of us off to the ovens at bayonette point.

I promise you that.

So my question is this:

Apparently you support just about anything they do.

Where do you draw the line?

The DNC could seize power through a bloody, violent coup, and Black Fag would be happy to march the rest of us off to the ovens at bayonette point.

I promise you that.

So my question is this:

If a Democrat shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, they’d lose my vote.

I don’t support everything either party does. Take the PATRIOT ACT. That was passed with wide bipartisan support, and it is an abomination. Carnivore email screenings, and Stingray cell phone captures. The list is nearly endless, and both parties are just as guilty.

When the NSA and FBI were found to be violating the law in screening emails and the whole AT&T back room nonsense, the Politicians were outraged. So outraged they rushed out and passed legislation making it legal for the FBI and NSA to do it with “oversight” by the FISA court. Billions of dollars later we are collecting more data now than we were then, thanks to the various Fusion Centers. Eye in the sky drones tracking people, and for cities where that is verboten, they just mount cameras on airplanes and have them fly around and around recording everything. Then the same cops who use that information, claim it is illegal to record a police officer.

We have become the enemy I was taught to hate. We have become the old Soviet Union, and our KGB has more information, more power, and unrestricted authority than the old KGB ever dreamed of having. So no, I would not support everything that any party does, ever.

So my question is this:

You guys support the Republicans no matter what they do, so why would the Democrats be any different?

I promise you that.

So my question is this:

What if it was Trump?

I promise you that.

So my question is this:

What if it was Trump?
They’d go to jail and not be able to run for anything

So my question is this:

You guys support the Republicans no matter what they do, so why would the Democrats be any different?
Not true.

I don't support John McCain's no vote on Obamacare.

Jeff Flake is full of crap.
Bob Corker knows he can't win re-election here in TN.
Marco Rubio is gay.
The Bush family is in cahoots with the Clintons.
Susan Collins needs to retire while she can still function.
And Mitt Romney needs to STFU.

Forum List

Back