IF you still believe that Hamas is anything but evil creatins from Hell...

I don’t know that the non-Arab people who purport to support the “Palestinian” Jew haters are really pro-“Palestinian” so much as they are anti-Jew.

I don’t know that the non-Arab people who purport to support the “Palestinian” Jew haters are really pro-“Palestinian” so much as they are anti-Jew.
Palestinians are just Palestinians. Not the same as Hamas, who are the Jew haters.

Something changed on X a month or two back. My settings remain the same. At that time they changed, I quit seeing any responses, as I usually checked them on link to X. My system security settings are pretty tight. There is one poster on here, where it has been common for about a year, that except for what he types, my side shows nothing but a large white space, nothing else. Unless he sparks a complaint I do not even read or check his posts. If complaint is strong enough, I shut down some of my protections and his linked content pops up. Of course so do advertisements for Amazon, I didn't even know the board carried. Also a box on the right showing what mods/staff are on duty, which would be handy, but not enough for me to keep securities off. I do see content from X, though, usually. Who knows, maybe what you linked from X had content linked from somewhere else, my system does not approve of.
You're on track about Musk's fascism. Since X, non-members are prevented from seeing current posts of members. There is a thread about this.

Can't imagine anyone thinking Hamas is more than a misguided evil organization. They might have some valid complaints, but their actions are unacceptable.
Lunatics really. Their stated objective is an Islamic Palestinian state over all the area that's currently Israel, the West Bank and Gaza. Just crazy

There is literally NOTHING Hamas could possibly do to dissuade any of their leftist supporters in this forum from abandoning their support.

They just rationalize any atrocity by blaming it on the Jews.

Nothing for me to click, in fact no additional posts or replies as I used to see on the site, when people post them.
Musk has done a supremely violent nazi book-burning move. The Pimp allowed the first hits on Twitter to be free. X changed this sometime during Jul 2023. Musk has punished non-members by seriously doing a CIA imitation: "put them back in the Stone Age." Any Homo sapiens non-member should be able to prove that what we are saying is true: they will not be able to read current posts.

If this proposal is false, how is the reader able to prove otherwise?

There is literally NOTHING Hamas could possibly do to dissuade any of their leftist supporters in this forum from abandoning their support.

They just rationalize any atrocity by blaming it on the Jews.
Do you think I am a Hamas supporter?

Palestinians are just Palestinians. Not the same as Hamas, who are the Jew haters.
The so-called "Palestinians" are also Jew-haters who do not support Israel's right to exist. As I previously stated, sure, you will find a handful of those people who are not rabid Jew haters. But most are, whether they are in Hamas or not. Also, most of the people in Gaza have repeatedly voted for Hamas to govern them.

Don't be a brainless jizz head all your life, Bulldog. It is ok to concede when you are wrong rather than arguing stupid things that harm your credibility.

Hamas are vicious terrorists. They do vicious terrorist stuff. Nothing is beneath them.

Forum List

Back