If you happened by a Racist who was dying...

Would you render 1st aid to somebody you KNEW was worthless?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
I will ask again. Have you ever seen a klansman that wasnt caucasan? there is very little to assume as a Klansman is member of the KKK.The KKK is a white supremist org. now tell me please, why would anyone but a white person belong to a white supremist group?

Originally posted by jon_forward
I will ask again. Have you ever seen a klansman that wasnt caucasan? there is very little to assume as a Klansman is member of the KKK.The KKK is a white supremist org. now tell me please, why would anyone but a white person belong to a white supremist group?

What if they were French Canadian Klansman? I know they would be white, but they would probably hate white white supremist who didn't speak french :D Pls ignore me, I'm being a smartass.

Originally posted by jon_forward

READ the original question again my copraphagenic friend....

WHY do you assume the racist is WHITE though????

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the NAACP and the Black Panthers in my posts.

Have you ever seen Chappelle's Show? They did a hilarious skit about a blind black man who never knew he was black and grew up to be a white supremacist. It's hilarious.

I would help him. I would try my best to help anyone that was hurt and dying, I don't care who they are or what color they are. Besides, I'm a sucker for a man in a uniform. Kidding, kidding.
I do think that the KKK is a horrible organization, just because of the history behind it, they teach hate and that's terrible.
On a side note, my great grandad was in the KKK, noone hold this against me. Thankfully the trend did not continue through the family. But his time there ended after he was tarred and feathered and drug through the streets by his KKK brothers because he was caught beating his wife. So, atleast they do one good thing, lol. Now, would I go help my great grandad after this, hmmm, probably, I hate to see people hurting, but I'd beat the hell out of him while he was down first!

since I made this thread, I am by default, the expert. I can attest that the racist, in the KKK uniform is INDEED caucasion...looking.

I mean...I doubt ANYONE today is 'purely' one ethinicity or another.

:)

Originally posted by dmp
since I made this thread, I am by default, the expert. I can attest that the racist, in the KKK uniform is INDEED caucasion...looking.

dmp, as you say in your second statement, no one is purely one ethinicity or another. all I know is I am 100% American. period

Originally posted by dmp

Being satanspawn wannabes, maybe BigD and William Joyce were created by a clone lab using albino animal DNA in an albino sheep egg to produce truly white albino mutant sheep people.

-I hate to do this to your theory, but I think this holds true for supremacists.

Originally posted by dmp

Well, you didn't state thta in the original thread; you merely said racist!!!!!

my grandfather is racist, and makes no bones about it, except when around the younger, impressionable relatives (aka grandkids). but that doesn't mean i don't love him or would never help him. he helped me in a very hard time in my life, and i don't think i could ever really repay him...though he says giving him a great-grandchild before he got too old to enjoy him was more than enough.

i think you would be just as bad as the racist-in-need if you refused to help when needed.

Forum List

Back