If you happened by a Racist who was dying...

Would you render 1st aid to somebody you KNEW was worthless?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
Ponder...

Walking down the street, you come upon a klansman in full garb, laying in a ditch. Knowing he would likely die from his wounds if you kept walking, would you stop and help him?

Would you render 1st aid to somebody you KNEW was worthless?

Would be a tough decision for me. I'd Like to think me helping him would lead him to reject his stupid beliefs. Perhaps if he woke up getting mouth-to-mouth from a black man, he'd appreciate life - and learn to change. OTOH, perhaps I'd just keep him alive, so he can spread his ignorance and hatred on to others...kids...

Well, it would be the Christian thing to do -helping him.

That being said, I also would check his wallet to get his name and address. When I left, I would take 48 hours to find out everything about him including the kind of bread he likes best.

He would have someone looking over him for a while being willing to incapacitate some limbs if he steps out of line.

-In a Christian way of course.
:D

This is tough. I really don't think I'd do anything. I might send for help, but I couldn't see myself aiding an evil person. Most racists don't have moments of enlightenment and become lovers of all races. Getting rid of him would probably be good for society in the long run.

Originally posted by Dan
This is tough. I really don't think I'd do anything. I might send for help, but I couldn't see myself aiding an evil person. Most racists don't have moments of enlightenment and become lovers of all races. Getting rid of him would probably be good for society in the long run.

I would probably sent for help, but I tend to agree with what you wrote above. Plus, I'm not good in emergencies, the sight of blood makes me dizzy.

I'd get the S&W .38 out from under my front seat and put the bastard out of his misery. Hate seeing animals suffer:D

Originally posted by OCA
I'd get the S&W .38 out from under my front seat and put the bastard out of his misery. Hate seeing animals suffer:D

AND I GOT MY ASS CRAWLED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE ON THE BOARD ??:wtf:

well im not religious in anyway, so the fucker would die. i might even help him die. who knows, depends on the time of day. im not the nicest person in the morning

I would help them. There is nothing illegal about being in a klan uniform. People have a right to their opinion and to advocate for their beliefs.

If he were a criminal or a child molester, well, than I'd have some moral dilema on my hands. I believe most criminals should get help. However, a murderer, rapist or child molester would be on their own with me.

I would help them. There is nothing illegal about being in a klan uniform. People have a right to their opinion and to advocate for their beliefs.

This is kinda whitewashing the facts, though. If I were to walk into Compton wearing a shirt that said 'I hate *******!', should I be surprised if and when I get my ass kicked?

Their opinions advocate violence toward individuals based on their race and/or sexual preference. Do you feel groups like NAMBLA should be allowed to exist?

depends what hes racist of in my position. racist against asians, i'll let him die. racist against ps2 players, i'll save him and pamper him(or her)

Originally posted by Dan
This is kinda whitewashing the facts, though. If I were to walk into Compton wearing a shirt that said 'I hate *******!', should I be surprised if and when I get my ass kicked?

Their opinions advocate violence toward individuals based on their race and/or sexual preference. Do you feel groups like NAMBLA should be allowed to exist?
I think there is a difference between what the kukluxklan is and has been over generations and what people believe it is today. I wouldn't necessarily believe he was violent just because he belongs. Neither would I believe that anyone sporting an NAACP tshirt was a white-hater who sparked violence.

We are all innocent until proven guilty in this country and that goes for KKK members, gang members, etc. People should be judged on their own actions not the actions of those with whom they may or may not associate.

If you did wear such a shirt and you got your ass kicked, that doesn't mean that the next person should let you die. I believe that is the question of the thread, not did the guy open himself up to getting beaten.

What if you had let him die..to find out he was going to a costume party?? WHOOPS!!

:laugh:

What if you had let him die..to find out he was going to a costume party?? WHOOPS!!

That's what he gets for giving his ghost such a pointy head!:p:

I think there is a difference between what the kukluxklan is and has been over generations and what people believe it is today.

I realize this is going to come out smart-alecky, but I swear to you there is not an iota of sarcasm in this question:

What has the KKK been over generations that has been positive toward society or the individuals involved? I ask because I thought maybe since you're from the South and, y'know, smart and all, that you'd probably know more about it than me. Again, not being a jerk, just trying to get your perspective.

We are all innocent until proven guilty in this country and that goes for KKK members, gang members, etc.

Ideally, yes, but I just can't bring myself to feel any sympathy toward a member of a group that condones extreme discrimination towards others, whether it's the KKK, or NAACP, or the Black Panthers (if they still exist?), or even just a gang member. This is just me, and I know it's a very misanthropic point of view, but that's the way I am.:huh:

I would do everything in my power to save a human life. It may be difficult for some to understand but even a person in a white robe and head covered with a pillowcase doesnt deserve to die just because of his views on the world. By not helping the person, in effect you sre the judge,the jury and executioner. I am not going to put myself on the same level as the Al-mighty!

Why do I seen references here and there to the klan or white robes? Why do people assume the racist is WHITE? The initial question/topic does not mention color.

It's interesting to see that the propaganda they have been force-feeding us has taken effect and that people now only equate racism with being WHITE!!!!

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
Why do I seen references here and there to the klan or white robes? Why do people assume the racist is WHITE? The initial question/topic does not mention color.

It's interesting to see that the propaganda they have been force-feeding us has taken effect and that people now only equate racism with being WHITE!!!!

have you ever seen a klansman that wasnt white?
Oh, Gee. Lets go over to my Brother Bubba's house and burn a cross in his front yard! get real!

I have rethought my position on this. I would first piss on him, then make him sing "we shall overcome" then make him swear allegiance to the Black Panthers, then at that point I would shoot him.

Forum List

Back