If you happened by a Racist who was dying...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _dmp_, Mar 30, 2004.

?

Would you render 1st aid to somebody you KNEW was worthless?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Ponder...

Walking down the street, you come upon a klansman in full garb, laying in a ditch. Knowing he would likely die from his wounds if you kept walking, would you stop and help him?

Would you render 1st aid to somebody you KNEW was worthless?

Would be a tough decision for me. I'd Like to think me helping him would lead him to reject his stupid beliefs. Perhaps if he woke up getting mouth-to-mouth from a black man, he'd appreciate life - and learn to change. OTOH, perhaps I'd just keep him alive, so he can spread his ignorance and hatred on to others...kids...

2. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, it would be the Christian thing to do -helping him.

That being said, I also would check his wallet to get his name and address. When I left, I would take 48 hours to find out everything about him including the kind of bread he likes best.

He would have someone looking over him for a while being willing to incapacitate some limbs if he steps out of line.

-In a Christian way of course.
    :D

3. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    This is tough. I really don't think I'd do anything. I might send for help, but I couldn't see myself aiding an evil person. Most racists don't have moments of enlightenment and become lovers of all races. Getting rid of him would probably be good for society in the long run.

4. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    I would probably sent for help, but I tend to agree with what you wrote above. Plus, I'm not good in emergencies, the sight of blood makes me dizzy.

5. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'd get the S&W .38 out from under my front seat and put the bastard out of his misery. Hate seeing animals suffer:D

6. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

AND I GOT MY ASS CRAWLED BY CERTAIN PEOPLE ON THE BOARD ??:wtf:

7. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    well im not religious in anyway, so the fucker would die. i might even help him die. who knows, depends on the time of day. im not the nicest person in the morning

8. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I would help them. There is nothing illegal about being in a klan uniform. People have a right to their opinion and to advocate for their beliefs.

If he were a criminal or a child molester, well, than I'd have some moral dilema on my hands. I believe most criminals should get help. However, a murderer, rapist or child molester would be on their own with me.

9. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    This is kinda whitewashing the facts, though. If I were to walk into Compton wearing a shirt that said 'I hate *******!', should I be surprised if and when I get my ass kicked?

Their opinions advocate violence toward individuals based on their race and/or sexual preference. Do you feel groups like NAMBLA should be allowed to exist?

10. infernus2004

infernus2004 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    depends what hes racist of in my position. racist against asians, i'll let him die. racist against ps2 players, i'll save him and pamper him(or her)