If you had an MRI of your brain done could you definitely determine if the image is of your head or someone elses?

No!
Not unless you possess the knowledge necessary to make such a determination.
Or, you have access to an expert on which you can rely upon for an answer. That would be relatively simple to establish by comparing it to a genuine image of your brain,

You don't have access to either and that's why the secret service and police were able to lie and mislead you again!

And fwiw, the very reason why they placed agents in the line, before and after you. To abscond with the image of course, and replace it with another of their choosing.

Please appreciate that i'm risking quite a bit by sharing this with you. It's because I've decided to take you seriously.

Probably not. If you had an MRI of Donald's brain and chimp's brain, they would be almost indistinguishable. :)
Yes, almost, and that is science as discovered by Darwin and since lately accepted by the CC.

But years away from being accepted by their flock.

Little known fact that the FBI keeps a library of brain MRIs. Everything from mass murders to Ted Nugent fans, and they can easily replace any MRI with an appropriate substitute with nothing more than a phone call.
Yes of course 'they' could.

He knows the answer but he wasn't looking for an answer. It was just his way of introducing the notion that they stole his MRI and replaced it with another one that had the information 'they' needed,

Which I've come to believe with him. (sort of)

Little known fact that the FBI keeps a library of brain MRIs. Everything from mass murders to Ted Nugent fans, and they can easily replace any MRI with an appropriate substitute with nothing more than a phone call.
Well, the head of MRI has admitted to an error in my MRI and apologized. I wouldn't believe he was the problem.

Since the pain still remain in the same area, the constant waking up early, blurry vision and now diarrhea, I need to have the MRI viewed by someone else and have a comparison completed in the U.S at some point.

Yes of course 'they' could.

He knows the answer but he wasn't looking for an answer. It was just his way of introducing the notion that they stole his MRI and replaced it with another one that had the information 'they' needed,

Which I've come to believe with him. (sort of)
That is SOP

Well, the head of MRI has admitted to an error in my MRI and apologized. I wouldn't believe he was the problem.

Since the pain still remain in the same area, the constant waking up early, blurry vision and now diarrhea, I need to have the MRI viewed by someone else and have a comparison completed in the U.S at some point.
Have them check the connections to that chip they installed in your brain. A loose ground can cause the symtoms you mentioned.

Have them check the connections to that chip they installed in your brain. A loose ground can cause the symtoms you mentioned.
Are you suggesting I am lying about the hospital admitting to their error?

You don't know how most of the world operates do you? Have you been to Ontario? Do you know who they take an oath to when they are sworn in? It isn't our Charter of Rights...

Are you suggesting I am lying about the hospital admitting to their error?

You don't know how most of the world operates do you? Have you been to Ontario? Do you know who they take an oath to when they are sworn in? It isn't our Charter of Rights...
I know all the things you ask. I even know the secret handshake needed to indicate I've been through the initiation ceremony.

Forum List

Back