If you enjoy action/drama tv shows try My Name on Netflix

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It is a Korean Crime Family/cop series. It's only got 1 season of 8 episodes. It is available in English but as usual the dubbing makes the Koreans sound ridiculous so I highly recommend you watch it in Korean with subtitles.
I don't want to spoil it but it is essentially a lone child who's father is murdered and she seeks revenge via a crime syndicate and the cops.
It is a really good show with some pretty good twists and they do a good job developing the main characters and what motivates them.
It essentially feels like a long movie.
It has some pretty good action to boot.
There are mature themes and a fair amount of violence so keep the kids at bay.

It is a Korean Crime Family/cop series. It's only got 1 season of 8 episodes. It is available in English but as usual the dubbing makes the Koreans sound ridiculous so I highly recommend you watch it in Korean with subtitles.
I don't want to spoil it but it is essentially a lone child who's father is murdered and she seeks revenge via a crime syndicate and the cops.
It is a really good show with some pretty good twists and they do a good job developing the main characters and what motivates them.
It essentially feels like a long movie.
It has some pretty good action to boot.
There are mature themes and a fair amount of violence so keep the kids at bay.

WAtching episode 4 as we speak. Pretty good stuff.

• Banned
Crepitus have you tried Black on Netflix?

Another good one but admittedly an acquired taste because of the supernatural aspect. Fantastic ending too.

I watch Squid Game and thought it was honestly pretty terrible. Just a really bizarre show. Dunno how the fuck it was the most popular Netflix launch in history

Crepitus have you tried Black on Netflix?

Another good one but admittedly an acquired taste because of the supernatural aspect. Fantastic ending too.

I watch Squid Game and thought it was honestly pretty terrible. Just a really bizarre show. Dunno how the fuck it was the most popular Netflix launch in history
Haven't seen it, but I'll.be sure to give it a try.

I didn't watch but th one episode of squid game.

• Banned
Doesn't hurt that the lead actress is SMOKIN HOT either lol

Screenshot_20211028-222910_Google.jpg

Hotel Del Luna
The gangsters daughter
Black

All infinitely better programs

The big take away right now is that South Korea movie/TV studios are vastly more creative than the trash we have been pumping out
You are not kidding…

I mean I have been diving into Polish and German movies so I can save my sanity from asinine crap the U.S. is putting out!

Just watched Red Notice and almost slit my wrists because of Ryan Reynolds make me wish I was dead half the damn time!

Now I am going to give you a show but you will most likely slap me after watching a few episodes but watch Still Game…

It is a Scottish Comedy and it is vulgar as can be!

You are not kidding…

I mean I have been diving into Polish and German movies so I can save my sanity from asinine crap the U.S. is putting out!

Just watched Red Notice and almost slit my wrists because of Ryan Reynolds make me wish I was dead half the damn time!

Now I am going to give you a show but you will most likely slap me after watching a few episodes but watch Still Game…

It is a Scottish Comedy and it is vulgar as can be!
I only have AsianCrush app on my TV. What app do I need for Scotland TV?

Asiancrush is 100% free but it has some commercials

I'll create another thread when I get home with shows I consider worthy from Korea or Japan

I only have AsianCrush app on my TV. What app do I need for Scotland TV?

Asiancrush is 100% free but it has some commercials

I'll create another thread when I get home with shows I consider worthy from Korea or Japan
I am on Netflix and get it free from T-Mobile…

Try Tubi because they have great selection of Asian movies and it is free but has commercials…

Forum List

Back