If you DON’T think armed teachers is the solution to school shootings then you are ignorant

While progressives certainly prefer their propaganda, the facts are indisputable. Schools with armed teachers aren’t experiencing horrific mass shootings. Or any shootings for that matter.
At least eight states already have programs allowing school faculty and other staff to carry concealed weapons on K-12 campuses, according to the Education Commission of the States.
The left builds their entire doctrine off ignorance and emotion. We must, as a nation, reject their absurdity favor of facts, data, reason, logic, common sense, etc.

Why This Superintendent Has Concealed Carry at School

On that note,it appears we need to arm trained teachers and staff in red states so the shooters pick easier schools to go on a rampage.

The Florida school had an armed cop!
Who was outside of the building and remained there. That doesn’t do much good when the shooter is inside. :eusa_doh:

But he was there and he was armed . So it wasn’t a gun free zone .

Think of the logistic and liability problems with arming teachers . I mean, maybe I can see in some rural way out school. Gotta keep the bears at bay!

Think of the logistic and liability problems with arming teachers .
There are neither logistical nor liability issues. The American people already own over 300 million Americans. And all of them have an existing “liability” standard with their firearms.

Ron Paul says 40,000 new laws were
40k is a bullshit # done for extremes
Holy shit...what you just did is the real bullshit. Everyone can see that I said in 2016. And you intentionally turn around and cite a quote about ONE day in 2012. Disingenuous partisan hack.
heh - ok. my bad to be sure. but would you think the numbers are different in 2016?

How Many Federal Laws Were Passed Last Year? | In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress
in 2015 they passe 115 public laws. do i need to go look up 2016 or are you going to say we increased from 115 to 40k in 1 year?

okokok - i'll go look.

List of acts of the 114th United States Congress - Wikipedia

where oh where are the other 39,671?

99.9% of schools haven’t had a shooting .
So you admit that the left’s irrational, emotional, knee-jerk reaction to ban firearms is irrational and unnecessary. Thank you!

What? Like an assault weapons?

Personally I’d rather focus on loopholes and easy access for criminals than types of guns . That aside , you see ARs being used in a lot of shootings . Not always a school shooting .

Think of the logistic and liability problems with arming teachers .
There are neither logistical nor liability issues. The American people already own over 300 million Americans. And all of them have an existing “liability” standard with their firearms.

You don’t think a school is worried about an accident with a gun happening on campus ? That’s an insurance nightmare .

As for logistics . How does it work? Does teach wear a holster ? What happens if there is a lockdown situation? Teacher leaves her class to go have a gun battle ? If you are walking around a school in a shooting situation and the cops see you with a gun, who do you think they are shooting ?

Specious reasoning by the way. Just because a school has a teacher wh a gun doesn’t mean that’s the reason they haven’t had a shooting . 99.9% of schools haven’t had a shooting .

Than why ban guns if the problem is so miniscule?

Our overall gun problems are not minuscule.

We need to focus on why anyone needs to have this type of military weaponry in our society in the first place. We got along fine without them, until morons started overdosing on Rambo movies.

take a look at all the school shootings pre-1990 and maybe, it's because of what a school represents in our lives it becomes a target moreso than whether or not there's a ghostbuster symbol on a gun on the front door.
That’s another great point. Data has shown that just having a sign in one’s yard that they have an alarm system reduces break-in’s. It’s just a fact. So simply removing the ban of firearms on school grounds and putting up a sign indicating the staff is armed (even if they really weren’t) is proven to be a major deterrent. Criminals don’t want a fair fight and they don’t like the unknown. They won’t risk it if they don’t know.
but they never knew before. the whole "gun free" zone was reactionary and while i agree it didn't work, it also doesn't make it *substantially* more of a target. they target schools because that's where they go every day. that is who they know. if kids still hung out at the food court in shopping malls that would be next.

they target fellow students due to their "treatment" in life and that makes schools and clubs and so forth targets.

i'm fine with adding police substations and or retired vets into schools and arming them but not the teachers. i just don't think that's right to ask of a teacher to have to potentially kill a student they care a lot about.

Arm the male teachers who already possess firearms and shoot in their off hours.
Then get them some training. As far as shooting a student they love? That love goes out the window when the kids starts shooting up the place.

take a look at all the school shootings pre-1990 and maybe, it's because of what a school represents in our lives it becomes a target moreso than whether or not there's a ghostbuster symbol on a gun on the front door.
That’s another great point. Data has shown that just having a sign in one’s yard that they have an alarm system reduces break-in’s. It’s just a fact. So simply removing the ban of firearms on school grounds and putting up a sign indicating the staff is armed (even if they really weren’t) is proven to be a major deterrent. Criminals don’t want a fair fight and they don’t like the unknown. They won’t risk it if they don’t know.
but they never knew before. the whole "gun free" zone was reactionary and while i agree it didn't work, it also doesn't make it *substantially* more of a target. they target schools because that's where they go every day. that is who they know. if kids still hung out at the food court in shopping malls that would be next.

they target fellow students due to their "treatment" in life and that makes schools and clubs and so forth targets.

i'm fine with adding police substations and or retired vets into schools and arming them but not the teachers. i just don't think that's right to ask of a teacher to have to potentially kill a student they care a lot about.

Arm the male teachers who already possess firearms and shoot in their off hours.
Then get them some training. As far as shooting a student they love? That love goes out the window when the kids starts shooting up the place.

Why should the U.S. be turned into an armed camp just to accommodate guys with small genitalia? Who is going to be armed in movies theaters and at concerts? You are saying that we should allow our society to be overrun by vermin for no legitimate reason.

99.9% of schools haven’t had a shooting .
So you admit that the left’s irrational, emotional, knee-jerk reaction to ban firearms is irrational and unnecessary. Thank you!

What? Like an assault weapons?

Personally I’d rather focus on loopholes and easy access for criminals than types of guns . That aside , you see ARs being used in a lot of shootings . Not always a school shooting .

Bullshit.
The vast majority of shootings involve handguns.
Maybe you should stop and think about why they're targeting the AR and other variants of sporting rifles.
Maybe you'll figure it out but I have my doubts.

Specious reasoning by the way. Just because a school has a teacher wh a gun doesn’t mean that’s the reason they haven’t had a shooting . 99.9% of schools haven’t had a shooting .

You just said 99.9% of schools dont have shootings.
So why go after the AR when pistols are used far more often?
Think hard now.....

Why should the U.S. be turned into an armed camp just to accommodate guys with small genitalia? Who is going to be armed in movies theaters and at concerts? You are saying that we should allow our society to be overrun by vermin for no legitimate reason.

Small genitalia?
You're the one who gets an innie whenever you see a gun.

The other day it was reported that a teacher fired a handgun in his classroom - he was alone, he surrendered to police without further incident, and no one was hurt.

My point is that IOT arm teachers in schools I would like to see:
- Vigorous background checks that included a psychological profiling/counseling check to confirm no mental illness and a complete review of all social media usage and posts.
- Thorough initial firearms training with re-occurring training every 6 months.

More like the teacher gets shot by the cop !

You just said 99.9% of schools dont have shootings.
So why go after the AR when pistols are used far more often?
Think hard now.....

Why do we fight terrorism when it’s such a small fraction of a % of crime ?

Forum List

Back