If you don't believe in heave and hell you should know that it is true.

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
Heaven and hell are true I won't argue because that won't get any where with any one. Heaven was maid for people who believed Jesus died on the cross. Hell was
maid for Satan and his demonds. But he also maid it for the none believers. I know
i'm going to heaven because I believed he died for my sins. Satan is really scary look him up.

I'm really sorry for atheists.

upload_2018-8-3_13-56-34.png

I don't know where or exactly what "Hell" is but if Yeshua, ol Moses, Noah,Job,Luke,John and those boys aint there ? I aint gonna chance going !
Elija would be more of a trip to hang out with than George Carlin.

I wish there was a heaven. I never cared until I lost someone important to me, and wished they were somehow living on.

Of course, he was an atheist, so theoretically, he’d be in hell. In which case, I don’t want to go to heaven. So my ideal is that there’s a heaven, and God isn’t so strict that he can’t welcome a good atheist into heaven.

Heaven and hell are true I won't argue because that won't get any where with any one. Heaven was maid for people who believed Jesus died on the cross. Hell was
maid for Satan and his demonds. But he also maid it for the none believers. I know
i'm going to heaven because I believed he died for my sins. Satan is really scary look him up.
Please go to school.

Death is the last stage of birth and growth. The slavemasters of old needed a way to control the slaves from stealing and running away and trying to kill their masters. The idea of a god who would have a heaven and a hell made good cause for obedience.

Im sorry if I had offended anyone.
Anything will make some one offended. Do not concern yourself with such worry. If they were real men they would just go on about their business.

Heaven better be a drug fueled fuckfest, after asking followers to hold themselves back so much in life; a life which is likely the only existence they’ll ever know

I wish there was a heaven. I never cared until I lost someone important to me, and wished they were somehow living on.

Of course, he was an atheist, so theoretically, he’d be in hell. In which case, I don’t want to go to heaven. So my ideal is that there’s a heaven, and God isn’t so strict that he can’t welcome a good atheist into heaven.

God prefers to hang out with Atheists rather than pretentious, judgmental Christians

Like the rest of us, he finds them annoying

Yes that devil he tells a lot of lies.
What has the Devil done that is so horrific?

Did he cause a flood that killed almost every living thing on earth?
Did he kill the first born children of Egypt?

Those are the things I would expect a Devil to do

Heaven was maid up. Demonds don’t exist. Look it up. Google Demonds right now.

You know who sounds as certain as you? This preacher on tv right now. He’s asking for $1000 seed. Call 866-538-5397. If you truly believe call it and donate

God prefers to hang out with Atheists rather than pretentious, judgmental Christians

Like the rest of us, he finds them annoying
How about Muslims? Have you ever had someone call you 7 times a day everyday? It’s annoying

Forum List

Back