If You Didn't Believe The Plan Was Infanticide....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....check out Savannah Hernandez's interviews with California Democrats....the death cult.

"'F**k Them Kids': Californians Give Their Takes on Post-Birth Abortion, aka Murder

Right-wing” content creator Savanah Hernandez released a new edition of her (wo)man on the street series “Sav Says” on Wednesday talking to Californians in Venice Beach about post-birth abortion, aka murder.

The responses, while they might possibly have been curated to get the most egregious responses, are still insane in the sense that people actually think and said these things.

“I think f**k them kids,” one particularly disgusting woman said while laughing. “So, if like, you wanna get a late-term abortion, like that’s up to you. You know, I’ve had an abortion too, and it was my choice and I’m happy I had that choice.”

One especially inebriated man gave his enlightened take on the practice of murdering out-of-the-womb children.

“So I prefer that most women make their decisions at eight weeks,” the man began. “But, I’m also in support of 10 months out of the womb.”

“So you think babies should be aborted 10 months AFTER they’re born?” Hernandez followed up.

“If the mother wants to, yes,” the man responded."

This is what Hussein meant by "fundamentally transforming America.

.....check out Savannah Hernandez's interviews with California Democrats....the death cult.

"'F**k Them Kids': Californians Give Their Takes on Post-Birth Abortion, aka Murder

Right-wing” content creator Savanah Hernandez released a new edition of her (wo)man on the street series “Sav Says” on Wednesday talking to Californians in Venice Beach about post-birth abortion, aka murder.

The responses, while they might possibly have been curated to get the most egregious responses, are still insane in the sense that people actually think and said these things.

“I think f**k them kids,” one particularly disgusting woman said while laughing. “So, if like, you wanna get a late-term abortion, like that’s up to you. You know, I’ve had an abortion too, and it was my choice and I’m happy I had that choice.”

One especially inebriated man gave his enlightened take on the practice of murdering out-of-the-womb children.

“So I prefer that most women make their decisions at eight weeks,” the man began. “But, I’m also in support of 10 months out of the womb.”

“So you think babies should be aborted 10 months AFTER they’re born?” Hernandez followed up.

Leftism is a death cult. It always has been.

I've said it many times. The left doesn't just support abortion, they ENJOY it.

Used to be that Democrat voters denied that their party was as murderous as their Bolshevik predecessors....and, no....they might be for abortion but not infanticide.
Never.

Even when Hussein Obama named Peter Singer as a 'science adviser'.....
President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Not-A-Fan-Of-Peter-Singer/657290

A Professor Who Argues for Infanticide - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com › archive › 1999/09/11

Singer does not focus only on preventing disabled infants from being miserable. As for euthanasia at any age, he writes in "Practical Ethics," ..

Even this..
"New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

And....
"Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Used to be that Democrat voters denied that their party was as murderous as their Bolshevik predecessors....and, no....they might be for abortion but not infanticide.
Never.

Even when Hussein Obama named Peter Singer as a 'science adviser'.....
President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Not-A-Fan-Of-Peter-Singer/657290

A Professor Who Argues for Infanticide - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com › archive › 1999/09/11

Singer does not focus only on preventing disabled infants from being miserable. As for euthanasia at any age, he writes in "Practical Ethics," ..

Even this..
"New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

And....
"Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

The DemoKKKrats' rule with children is "if you can't fuck 'em, kill 'em".

Everything meaningful to life and its continuation is upside down and turned on its head. Only war can stop these monsters. People have lost the fear of God and their own moral compasses are long since broken or completely lost. We live in a world of mass self-worship and under a neo-religion of anything goes moral relativism. Our problem is we spend too much valuable time being shocked, aghast over whatever new savagery these monsters come up with. We should instead be fighting them with every means available, to the death.

Forum List

Back