If you could send a message for Trump to read, what would you say?

I served Trump bought his way out with a boo boo Who is more of an American?
No, asshole, his draft # was 356 out of 365 and he wasnt called, check it out and stop looking like z fucking ABNORMAL.... From Snopes...

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

I was in the same lottery and went with #148!
how many deferments did he get and you don't think money talks and talks loudly?
The same as I got for college 4....pretty common back in the 60's as most guys went to college!
yeah he was just lucky born on 3rd base and got a high draft number and the pos belittled McCain??
Guess you never heard of the Keating 5, McLame was a deep stater, plain and simple!
what was his voting record ?

No, asshole, his draft # was 356 out of 365 and he wasnt called, check it out and stop looking like z fucking ABNORMAL.... From Snopes...

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

I was in the same lottery and went with #148!
how many deferments did he get and you don't think money talks and talks loudly?
The same as I got for college 4....pretty common back in the 60's as most guys went to college!
yeah he was just lucky born on 3rd base and got a high draft number and the pos belittled McCain??
Guess you never heard of the Keating 5, McLame was a deep stater, plain and simple!
what was his voting record ?
Repeal Obamacare = 0!!!!!

Dear Donald,

When Ivanka gave you that lap dance were you grabbing her ***** like you talked about in the Billy Bush video/audio?

Sincerely,
Caddo

you're going to prison ... so now you can just:

marx-again.jpg

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back