If you could cast a vote right now for President, for whom would you vote?

Your vote RIGHT NOW for President

• Gingrich

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Paul

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Santorum

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
A.) Gingrich
B.) Obama
C.) Paul
D.) Romney
E.) Santorum
F.) None of the Above

Last edited:
I'm in my early 30s with an investment in the future so Ron Paul of course.

Yes, it's important to have already taken advantage of government spending on the general welfare before you stop that. It's a DOUBLE BONUS. You already collected the investment other people made in you, but you don't have to do the same for anyone else!

Or are you just rationalizing being a cheapskate who would screw america over to put a few extra dollars in your pocket?

And the economically inept jump in. the voice of comedy. Always a treat. Ron Paul or it makes no difference.

I picked Obama, but I could see myself voting for Paul for the same reason I was for Perot: he could change some things that need changing (Patriot Act, etc.), and America can survive 4 years of anybody - we survived 8 from Bush (barely).

Unfortunately, if I picked Paul I would be a hypocrite: one of the main reasons I said that McCain was not an option was his age, 72. Paul is currently 76. That's just too old to start a 4 year POTUS term.

Anyone but Obama. If xotoxi was on the ballot, I'd even vote for him.

It's an interesting question, because I believe a lot of independents will abstain this year. My son and his idealistic college friends are Paul supporters, but if he's not on the ticket, they will vote 3rd party. Believe it or not, I think many of the OWSers will as well.

It's been quite a circus this year. If it weren't so important, I would be entertained.

Forum List

Back