If you could cast a vote right now for President, for whom would you vote?

Your vote RIGHT NOW for President

• Gingrich

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Paul

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Santorum

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any discussion?

(Translation: "bump")
Before I casted a vote I knew Ron Paul will be ahead, as usual. and I was right. but once you get to the actual polls they are all rigged: back when I went to vote in 2004, I wanted to vote for Nader, I asked the staff where is his name on the electronic ballot, they just said "select all democrats" - they shouldn't have to right to encourage people who to vote for, these were actually voting staff. pathetic. these are not honest people. this was in North Philadelphia. anyway, I ended up voting for someone I never liked in the first place, just so I can say to myself I voted against Bush. (for whom I voted in 2000 when he promissed "no nation building" )

Paul is not as popular as his followers think.

You guys are just very internet active

Anyone but Obama. If xotoxi was on the ballot, I'd even vote for him.

It's an interesting question, because I believe a lot of independents will abstain this year. My son and his idealistic college friends are Paul supporters, but if he's not on the ticket, they will vote 3rd party. Believe it or not, I think many of the OWSers will as well.

It's been quite a circus this year. If it weren't so important, I would be entertained.

Write me in.

Xotoxi is spelled X as in Xoponex, O as in Odansetron, T as in Triamcinolone, O as in Odansetron, X as in Xoponex, and I as in Indomethacin.

Xotoxi...a notherfuckker for America

Obama Wins If Election Held Today With 358 Electoral College Seats According to Penny Stock Analyst Peter Leeds
Based on numerous polls from the 9 battleground states, and the number of electoral college votes that each is worth, President Barack Obama is poised to win 358 seats, well above the 270 required. Penny Stock Analyst Peter Leeds, of Penny Stocks, High Quality Penny Stock Trading by Peter Leeds, states that Obama's lead will increase further, as the economy continues to improve, unemployment decreases, and the President begins campaigning. This Democratic win will have repercussions on specific penny stock investments, and generate subsequent investment opportunities.

Obama Wins If Election Held Today With 358 Electoral College Seats According to Penny Stock Analyst Peter Leeds

New Topics

Forum List

Back