If you call a person by one of the wrong ~300 gender pronouns, you can go to jail in Canada

I am a naturalized Canadian citizen living in Manitoba and I never heard this nonsense happening in Ontario.

As far as I am concerned, I spent enough time to learn English used by William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Queen Elizabeth II, Dr. Benjamin Spock, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush not to bother to waste my time learning artificial politically correct nonsense allegedly promoted in Canada.

If people are busted for something as stupid as this, what room will there be in the jails for those who are guilty of worse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am a naturalized Canadian citizen living in Manitoba and I never heard this nonsense happening in Ontario.

As far as I am concerned, I spent enough time to learn English used by William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, Queen Elizabeth II, Dr. Benjamin Spock, Bill Clinton or George W. Bush not to bother to waste my time learning artificial politically correct nonsense allegedly promoted in Canada.

I'm no expert on Canadian law/politics, but it apparently passed through committee without a single amendment and is headed to a final vote to become law.

I'll admit that jail is a little extreme as it is likely most people won't know what to call someone they don't know....

Common sense would dictate that one would need to become informed on the feelings of the person first.

Assault is if they are a complete asshole afterwards.

I'll admit that jail is a little extreme as it is likely most people won't know what to call someone they don't know....

Common sense would dictate that one would need to become informed on the feelings of the person first.

Assault is if they are a complete asshole afterwards.
I shudder at the idea that someday you may be someone's parent.

And, yes, I wrote ~300 instead of just 70 or whatever, because I'm being progressive. How do you know there are only 70 something genders? Bigot.

Here is a little more of some mental illness

23659508_1857668040929529_1917044679445256894_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back