If you are against Gay Marriage/Adoption/Rights. WHY?

Here’s an example of ignorance:

Marriage is a hell of a lot more than a word. It is a centuries old sacred institution that form s the basis of society. Changing its definition is unnecessary to achieving the goals of the gay community.

That something is perceived to be ‘historic’ or ‘traditional’ is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant.

[T]he fact that the governing majority in a State has traditionally viewed a particular practice as immoral is not a sufficient reason for upholding a law prohibiting the practice; neither history nor tradition could save a law prohibiting miscegenation from constitutional attack.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

And same-sex couples have no desire to ‘redefine’ marriage, allowing same-sex couples access to a given state’s marriage law in no way changes that law.

Marriage is a hell of a lot more than a word. It is a centuries old sacred institution that form s the basis of society. Changing its definition is unnecessary to achieving the goals of the gay community.

How is a sacred institution? Like I said me and my wife had no church wedding nor did we have a pastor..

*Comment withheld to avoid violating forum rules*

You think there is a conspiracy to turn everyone they don't want Gay? You don't think it just happens? Like being born with it? I was born with Aspergers's so was my son...nothing we could have done about it. I think being gay is the same way.

???

NO. did you ready the god damn post?

They want to EXTERMINATE gays. They are fooling the gays into killing themselves.

READ

Here is one of the weirdest posts of the entire first six months of this year.

"Because it's being pushed by eugenicists who come from Fascist schools of thought."

Yeah, I know. Just sit and let it sink in. Wow.

Spoken like a true baby-killer, who wants to see us strapped up and tortured for not taking a Breathalyzer.

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

I was born with Aspergers's so was my son...nothing we could have done about it. I think being gay is the same way.

There are no genetic identifiers of Asperger's or homosexual practices.
Actually in the books I have read its said that Asperger's is genetic and is more prevalent in boys.

How is a sacred institution? Like I said me and my wife had no church wedding nor did we have a pastor..

*Comment withheld to avoid violating forum rules*
:eusa_whistle:

You think there is a conspiracy to turn everyone they don't want Gay? You don't think it just happens? Like being born with it? I was born with Aspergers's so was my son...nothing we could have done about it. I think being gay is the same way.

???

NO. did you ready the god damn post?

They want to EXTERMINATE gays. They are fooling the gays into killing themselves.

READ
Why would they want to do that? Its genetic so even if they kill off gays more will be born...its not something they choose.

Why would they want to do that? Its genetic so even if they kill off gays more will be born...its not something they choose.

There is a very high chance of inherited gaydom if your father was gay (closet gay or bisexual). Some parts of gaydom are biological, and certain genetic defects make you more prone to suffer from the biological causes of gaydom.

You should research something in depth before you make threads on it.

Really, just look at it. The same baby-killing groups/contribution sources support gay rights. This particular part isn't rocket (genetic) science.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born with Aspergers's so was my son...nothing we could have done about it. I think being gay is the same way.

There are no genetic identifiers of Asperger's or homosexual practices.

Fortunately whether homosexuality is determined by genetics or free will is also legally and Constitutionally irrelevant:

These matters, involving the most intimate and personal choices a person may make in a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy, are central to the liberty protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. At the heart of liberty is the right to define one’s own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life. Beliefs about these matters could not define the attributes of personhood were they formed under compulsion of the State. Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992).

One indeed has the right to be a homosexual regardless its cause, the right to privacy and personal liberty guaranteed by the Constitution forbids the state from dictating to the individual – or same-sex couple – how he must conduct his private life.

Here’s an example of hate and fear, with a good deal of stupidity thrown in:

There is a very high chance of inherited gaydom if your father was gay (closet gay or bisexual). Some parts of gaydom are biological, and certain genetic defects make you more prone to suffer from the biological causes of gaydom.

Really, just look at it. The same baby-killing groups/contribution sources support gay rights. This particular part isn't rocket (genetic) science.

Here’s an example of hate and fear, with a good deal of stupidity thrown in:

Where's the hate and fear, baby killer?

If you've been reading my posts, I'm concerned that the BABY KILLERS have a plan to EXTERMINATE GAYS. I am concerned for the safety of the gay community.

You're a USEFUL IDIOT, you think you're helping women by giving them a choice, and helping gays by "giving them rights." True fact son, only God gives rights, and only God chooses how the human race develops. You're being fooled, tricked and beguiled by Satanists who wish to play God. Wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back