If you are a lady, who am I to tell you?

Egads someone needs help. Bits of this self conscious, mostly negative rant are too garbled for understanding. Maybe purposely. This doesn't belong in this section as it is more a cry for help than anything else. How one helps someone online is another question. Get out and try to see the world through others eyes is a start, and accept who you are with still an effort for improvement. I'd recommend reading starting maybe with fiction. Here's my recommended writer and book list and of course I say all this with hope for someone, even this person, although they sound too far gone. lol

Maybe start with 'Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance' Robert Pirsig, then Invisible Man, Thomas Wolf 'You Can't..., W. Somerset Maugham, Albert Camus, Graham Greene, next move to non fiction, 'The presentation of self', Goffman, and 'the art of loving Fromm, then read a few holocaust narratives to show real problems. Good luck.

check here too. Share Book Recommendations With Your Friends Join Book Clubs Answer Trivia

'If I Were In Charge of the World'

"If I were in charge of the world
I'd cancel oatmeal,
Monday mornings,
Allergy shots, and also Sara Steinberg.

If I were in charge of the world
There'd be brighter nights lights,
Healthier hamsters, and
Basketball baskets forty eight inches lower.

You wouldn't have lonely.
You wouldn't have clean.
You wouldn't have bedtimes.
Or "Don't punch your sister."
You wouldn't even have sisters.

A chocolate sundae with whipped cream and nuts would be a vegetable
All 007 movies would be G,
And a person who sometimes forgot to brush,
And sometimes forgot to flush,
Would still be allowed to be