if we were REALLY scare of Russia, late 1940's

why not END it? The Russians cost us TRILLIONS of $( by our not killing them and stopping Communism in its tracks. All you can do is call names, being unable to refute what I said. We just got THRU killing millions of Japanese/Germans, so why not a few million more Russians. It would have ben no loss to the world, certainly. WTF is the matter with you? There's no Sgt rock required, in order to drop some nukes on some cities, or on large military groups. No Captain America was needed to drop Nukes on Japan.

You dupes, pawns and co-conspirators just don't want to admit that I"m CORRECT, we SHOULD have nuked Russia and impose the Pax America and done away with the waste of $ that is the US miitary. Wannabe Hitlers that you are, you can't STAND the idea of the US not being able to bully the rest of the world

You are unbelievably stupid.

then WHY didn't we nuke them in the 3 years that we had nukes and they did not, hmm? Wiping out Leningrad, Stalingrad and Moscow would have let us impose the Pax Americana for centuries. No Commie China, no Korea, no Nam, no Cuba, no Nicaruagura, no Panama, and no trouble in the Middle East, or with illegals, either. When you REALLY hold the trump card, and prove that you're willing and able to use it, the game is all yours.

We weren't "afraid" of the Soviets until they stopped providing slave labor for our companies.

I think nuking the Soviet Union and killing millions upon millions of people is not an acceptable alternative to spending trillions of dollars. And had we nuked a nation that we were not at war with, the rest of the world would have seen us as being as bad as Hitler. And since China became a communist nation in 1949, we would have had to nuke them too, or still face them in Korea & Vietnam. Killing billions of people to avoid having 90,000 Americans die in two wars doesn't make much sense.

And the Middle East would have still been a problem. The illegal immigration from the south would have still been a problem.

then WHY didn't we nuke them in the 3 years that we had nukes and they did not, hmm? Wiping out Leningrad, Stalingrad and Moscow would have let us impose the Pax Americana for centuries. No Commie China, no Korea, no Nam, no Cuba, no Nicaruagura, no Panama, and no trouble in the Middle East, or with illegals, either. When you REALLY hold the trump card, and prove that you're willing and able to use it, the game is all yours.

Because most of the people in the FDR and Truman Administrations reported to Stalin

why not END it? The Russians cost us TRILLIONS of $( by our not killing them and stopping Communism in its tracks. All you can do is call names, being unable to refute what I said. We just got THRU killing millions of Japanese/Germans, so why not a few million more Russians. It would have ben no loss to the world, certainly. WTF is the matter with you? There's no Sgt rock required, in order to drop some nukes on some cities, or on large military groups. No Captain America was needed to drop Nukes on Japan.

You dupes, pawns and co-conspirators just don't want to admit that I"m CORRECT, we SHOULD have nuked Russia and impose the Pax America and done away with the waste of $ that is the US miitary. Wannabe Hitlers that you are, you can't STAND the idea of the US not being able to bully the rest of the world

^ Prisonbitch/punkass has something to say.

Nothing coherent, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back