If we rule out life elsewhere in our Solar System, why not seed it ourselves?

It won't work as the organisms will die due to fine tuning.
You could not possibly know if such a thing is true. If I wanted to hear cackling goobers make up silly myths, I would be in the religion section.
You seem to relish the opportunities.

If that were true, i would have little time for anything else. You nutters are EVERYWHERE.
It's true.
Stop spamming the thread, ding.
The truth usually hurts before it helps.
Neato! Lets hope this concludes Episode 4,281 of ding publicly masturbating in a thread.

So, back to seeding life: it would be interesting to somehow use engineered bacteria to conduct experiments on Titan to see if amino acids and even proteins can be formed under those conditions from the methane and ethane present.
Why?

Is that the Magic Place™️, where dreams come true?

No, it's a real place where demons live just above our atmosphere. Many times I have said Satan is the "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air." Satan and his demons roam the Earth, too, like "a roaring lion looking for someone to eat.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

They aren't in hell and apparently have fooled you into following.

It won't work as the organisms will die due to fine tuning.
You could not possibly know if such a thing is true. If I wanted to hear cackling goobers make up silly myths, I would be in the religion section.
You seem to relish the opportunities.

If that were true, i would have little time for anything else. You nutters are EVERYWHERE.
It's true.
Stop spamming the thread, ding.
The truth usually hurts before it helps.
Neato! Lets hope this concludes Episode 4,281 of ding publicly masturbating in a thread.

So, back to seeding life: it would be interesting to somehow use engineered bacteria to conduct experiments on Titan to see if aKoomino acids and even proteins can be formed under those conditions from the methane and ethane present.
Why?
i just said why.

Is that the Magic Place™️, where dreams come true?

No, it's a real place where demons live just above our atmosphere. Many times I have said Satan is the "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air." Satan and his demons roam the Earth, too, like "a roaring lion looking for someone to eat.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

They aren't in hell and apparently have fooled you into following.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Thou’est shall not drink’eth the hard liquor before noon’eth." 1 Peter 5:8(a).

Forum List

Back