If we had a capitalist health care system life expectancy would probably be 100-110.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
We don't have a capitalist health care system today because liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism. Should we hold liberals responsible for taking 20 years off everyone's life??

Last edited:
That's pretty retarded there, if we had an entirely pay-or-die system the life expectancy of medical professionals would be about five seconds after they turned away someone's dying child.

That's pretty retarded there, if we had an entirely pay-or-die system the life expectancy of medical professionals would be about five seconds after they turned away someone's dying child.

who is talking about pay or die???

A capitalist health care system (whatever that is) would be motivated entirely by the ability to pay, not by empathy or public health or anything else, maybe you need to explain your terms because there is nothing charitable or nice about capitalism.

A capitalist health care system (whatever that is) would be motivated entirely by the ability to pay, not by empathy or public health or anything else, maybe you need to explain your terms because there is nothing charitable or nice about capitalism.

OMG!!! China just switched to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of world poverty. Capitalism is love!

You have no idea what you are talking about.

of course if true you'd be able to explain why you feel that way! As a liberal of course you can't

I can think of one innovation invented in Soviet Russia without even googling. Look up Radial keratotomy.

I think the essential point is that for every one the USSR might have had there were 1 million in the USA. Do you understand? Should be punish the liberals for taking 20 years off everyone's life? How?

We don't have a capitalist health care system today because liberals lack the IQ to understand capitalism. Should we hold liberals responsible for taking 20 years off everyone's life??

Sad but true. Healthcare has been regulated since the 1840's.

"The American Medical Association, which for almost 150 years has sought to institutionalize a rip-off and to keep sick people and their families oblivious to it. Thanks to this central committee of the medical cartel, the number of medical schools and medical students is drastically restricted, state licensure further obstructs the supply of doctors, fees are largely secret and controlled across the industry, alternative treatments and practitioners are outlawed, pharmacists and nurses are hamstrung, and the mystique of the profession rivals the priesthood, although priests have a somewhat lower income. Meanwhile, the customer pays through the nose, even if he does not go to an otolaryngologist."

Exactly -

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, eddie is back. Welcome there, I guess.

The following is much more accurate: a truly capitalist health care system would result in a possible expectation of living to be 56-66.

The following is much more accurate: a truly capitalist health care system would result in a possible expectation of living to be 56-66.

and can you tell us why you feel that way. A liberal always had to asked for a reason. It does not occur to a liberal that a reason is necessary.

Last edited:

Well, Comrade Starkiev is back. Get Lost. Research BEFORE posting.

Socialized Health care is good if you are a party Commissar.

After the USSR collapsed we found out that the upper echelon of the Communist Party enjoyed PRIVATE PRIVATE PRIVATE HEALTH CARE

and can you tell us why you feel that way. A liberal always had to asked for a reason. It does not occur to a liberal that a reason is necessary.

Because there is no evidence for your comment, so I just made it up too.

Conty has no political leaning whatsoever except what can bring him his little heart's desire. Right, Conty?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back