If Ukraine falls, what happens next?

What will Putin do if he takes Ukraine?

• Stop there

• Move on to the next

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. Poor Americans work shitty jobs.
put 8 hatians in the room that can’t speak English you quit, you start doing drugs you die

I've never lost my job to an immigrant. If you have, maybe you sucked at your job. :poke:

I've never lost my job to an immigrant. If you have, maybe you sucked at your job.
So I can put 8 hatians in your space all day that refuse to speack English? Hate America? You’re ok with that? You must be a union worker lol

So I can put 8 hatians in your space all day that refuse to speack English? Hate America? You’re ok with that? You must be a union worker lol

You can't put anyone in my place because I'm retired.

Next phase to find out the answer is near. Mariupol was crucial to Russian strategy. It's now surrounded and most of the firing positions of the neo-nazis have been destroyed. If Mariupol falls, Kiev falls.

I think that agreement stated that Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine...

Also the agreement never said Ukraine wouldn't join NATO..

Ukraine is looking for protection, they had a Russian puppet leader until 2005, they got rid of him and Putin didn't like that..
Since the agreement was signed, Russia has invaded Georgia and Ukraine, and now Ukraine again. I'd say Russia's conduct has negated the agreement.

The agreement specifically prohibited the Ukraine from joining ANY alliance threatening Russia.
The Ukraine had Russian puppet leaders until 2014.
But Russia was ok with the coup until the Ukraine tried to get NATO nukes.
NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance whose military has no offensive capability to speak of. It doesn't threaten Russia. Look at the NATO countries TO&Es, minimal bridging equipment, no mechanized mine clearing capability the NATO armies are NOT designed for offensive purposes.

Liar.
No one likes the gov in Kyiv.
The Donetsk and Crimea were always ethnic Russian and always wanted to be free of Kyiv.
{...
An opinion poll that was taken on the day of the referendum and the day before by a correspondent of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, The Washington Post, and five other media outlets found that of those people who intended to vote, 94.8% would vote for independence.
...}
CORRECTION to your PP (Putin Propoganda):
No one likes the gov in the Kremlin ... except those narcissists profiting from Putin’s fascism & attempted ethnic cleansing in Ukraine.
That 2014 “referendum” was bogus.
“The results of the separatist referendums were not officially recognised by any government, including those of Ukraine, the United States, the countries of the European Union, and Russia.”
2014 Donbas status referendums - Wikipedia

If Ukraine falls, then Hunter Biden and his father along with all demrats thugs,,,, will have to find another place to laundry their money....and the CIA and Globalists will have to find another place, to install their deadly labs where they produce their pathogens.
With a propaganda post like that, it’s obvious who you work for, or related to.
Are you a commie, or Putin fascist?

He'll stop there. And within a year, if Biden doesn't remain stupid, we'll be right back to trading with Russia. American companies that depend on exports to Russia will be back in business. American companies that depend on imports from Russia, will be back in business.
And for the rest of us, we'll be right back to arguing about stupid crap.
This is, IMHO, the most likely end case scenario and is also the worst.

It will just cause them to rebuild and continue to do the same thing again in another decade.

Though I am betting that Putin is lamenting that he just did not go into the separatist areas and try to pull another Crimea. he fucked up badly thinking he could waltz through all of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back