If Trumpcare is D.O.A. on arriving to the senate, why all the cheering?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Really, the thread's title says it all.

All that this catastrophe of a House bill has done (besides threatening the health care of mostly Trump voters,) is to give the DNC powerful ammunition to slam republican, conservative representatives when campaigning begins early next year for the midterm elections.

Nice going, nitwits....LOL

Going to be interesting to see which gains more traction in next years election..

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.
Which has gone even farther downhill)

and then we told the women rape would be a Pre Existing Condition ...guffaw ...

After Reuters published this photo of President Trump celebrating passage of the GOP health care in the House, CNN notes that 13 white men — and no women — are responsible for putting together a plan in the Senate.

All that this catastrophe of a House bill has done (besides threatening the health care of mostly Trump voters,) is to give the DNC powerful ammunition to slam republican, conservative representatives when campaigning begins early next year for the midterm elections.

Like the parents of kindergarteners insisting on a "graduation" ceremony that they can cheer at........

They promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, so they needed to do something to make their supporters believe they were doing something.

Going to be interesting to see which gains more traction in next years election..

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.

And who do you think people are going to blame if we still have obamacare?

I would venture to guess you will still have obamacare in 2018. The senate isn't going to go fast on this.

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.

Democrats. for blocking it?

Dems have not blocked a GD thing yet. Hell the pugs have 12 senator's against the present house version.

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.

Dems have not blocked a GD thing yet. Hell the pugs have 12 senator's against the present house version.

If I was a dem senator I'd vote for this crap and let it fall on the pugs.

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.

Let me know how the senate vote goes

Failed Trumpcare,
(which didn't pass)

or failed Obamacare.

Let me know how the senate vote goes

Well I believe I read they want to vote on this, but the pugs want to do their own version. It's just to damn bad neither party are smart enough to come up with something, oh it's complicated so say trump. The dems have their chance, just vote for present form. Then it will truly be dumpy trumpy care.

Doesn't the passage of the bill in the House provide chance for Senate to pass their own radically different version and then have differences ironed out in conference committee? I somewhat recall that Democrats played this sort of game to get passage of Obamacare, but I never got into the details.

and then we told the women rape would be a Pre Existing Condition.

I never stop being amazed at how gullible and outright stupid the general public can be to believe something so absurd.

Hello in a world where a bum like Trump becomes President its hard to see how anyone is still surprised that the general public is gullible and stupid ... I mean they actually believed that a NY multi millionaire with a trail of Bankruptcies and involved in thousands of Law suit s including one that saw him pay $25 million to the victims of his money grubbing max out your credit card for me Trump U scandal and also saw him pay the Government a million dollar fine for the Grift...

In this world they believed that Someone like Trump had more integrity than Clinton LOL
hqdefault.jpg

I never stop being amazed at how gullible and outright stupid the general public can be to believe something so absurd.

Hello in a world where a bum like Trump becomes President its hard to see how anyone is still surprised that the general public is gullible and stupid ... I mean they actually believed that a NY multi millionaire with a trail of Bankruptcies and involved in thousands of Law suit s including one that saw him pay $25 million to the victims of his money grubbing max out your credit card for me Trump U scandal and also saw him pay the Government a million dollar fine for the Grift...

In this world they believed that Someone like Trump had more integrity than Clinton LOL

Between Trump and Clinton it was a race to the bottom and you are a tard who actually believes the House just passed a law making rape a preexisting condition.

It's funny, I sit here arguing and debating something I don't give a shit one way or another, guess it's my nature being in the business. Maybe I can learn something new in the next couple of years or just retire. I do have to say though, the more years I've been in this I have become close with some clients and feel for them. My wife will be 65 in a year and a half and if we have to change for a few months before we can handle that. Whoops just gave away what a person that got me in trouble the other night for. Yep he could call me names and call me out, but it was my posts that were deleted. It seems this board is even run by rw's and cater to rw's.

Doesn't the passage of the bill in the House provide chance for Senate to pass their own radically different version and then have differences ironed out in conference committee? I somewhat recall that Democrats played this sort of game to get passage of Obamacare, but I never got into the details.

Yes and it can go back and for months until passed or dies.

hqdefault.jpg

They were pretty much even on integrity

Between Trump and Clinton it was a race to the bottom and you are a tard who actually believes the House just passed a law making rape a preexisting condition.
and you are goof ball who thinks you are realistic and a "serious" poster :badgrin: in spite of no evidence to support that ....

I am sure you parse all statement made by Trump to make sure they are not statements in the category gullible tard....:2up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back