If Trump Really Cared About Jews He'd Resign And Just Go Away

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
What would us Jews ever do without President Charlottesville? It’s amazing to me that we even survived almost 5,800 years before he took up shop in the Oval Office. We are so lucky we have him to look out for us, to tell us who hates us and who doesn’t, whom we should fear and whom we should embrace. When he bear hugged that American flag, all I could think was that I wish he could be hugging the Jewish people, all of us together, at the same time. Oh, and Ivanka’s Jewish now, which is just the icing on the cake at the Viennese table that is Trump’s overstuffed, sweet love for us.

If Trump really cared about Jews, he'd resign and just go away

And go hang out with all of those really fine people.

What would us Jews ever do without President Charlottesville? It’s amazing to me that we even survived almost 5,800 years before he took up shop in the Oval Office. We are so lucky we have him to look out for us, to tell us who hates us and who doesn’t, whom we should fear and whom we should embrace. When he bear hugged that American flag, all I could think was that I wish he could be hugging the Jewish people, all of us together, at the same time. Oh, and Ivanka’s Jewish now, which is just the icing on the cake at the Viennese table that is Trump’s overstuffed, sweet love for us.

Do you have a point....or are you just trying to be an asshole?

If Jews really thought they were Jews they'd close up all their law offices and medical practices(and the insurance companies that run with them) and boat/fly over for a piece of free real estate from G-D and wait on their savior.......who already showed up but they didn't like that one.

US Isreali embassy is where now?

If Jews really cared about the US, they'd stop making US foreign policy serve the interests of Israel.

Is there some yuge Trump win I am unaware of? The TDS today is truly staggering.

Is it Portland where Antifa made themselves look like fools again?

Stupid Jared thinks he can get a mideast peace plan signed just because he happens to be the president's son-in-law.

Is there some yuge Trump win I am unaware of? The TDS today is truly staggering.

Well, lets see. The article was written by a jew, basically telling you, and everyother mental midget, white, evangelical nutjob, to go fuck yourself. To make that even worse, the overwhelming majority of jews in Israel, feel the same way, not to be out done by AIPAC, and most American jews.

I do like the OP's name for dotard though. President Charllottesville.

By the way, what do you call TDS, when it's the jews, whose ass he is kissing, that are the ones telling him to go fuck himself?

Well, lets see. The article was written by a jew, basically telling you, and everyother mental midget, white, evangelical nutjob, to go fuck yourself. To make that even worse, the overwhelming majority of jews in Israel, feel the same way, not to be out done by AIPAC, and most American jews.

I do like the OP's name for dotard though. President Charllottesville.

By the way, what do you call TDS, when it's the jews, whose ass he is kissing, that are the ones telling him to go fuck himself?

Yeah, could have been written by you. TDS can strike almost anyone, no matter which religion, race or even nationality.

US Isreali embassy is where now?
The only semi-real one ?
Address: 800 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM Mon (notice it's 900. Bagals take a while)

Phone: +1 212-499-5000

No president in American history has been as good to Israel as President Trump.

Daily Kook nonsense

what does Charlottsville have anything to do with it???!!!

Forum List

Back