If True, Good Bye LMM! Not Because of Forgeries!

krisy said:
I can definitley agree that Republicans are not the party of the rich. I don't know where that came from...maybe the media or the Dems(who else)? The LMM is slowly being exposed for what they are with all the popular talk radio and Fox news. People are seeing this big time bias and turning off Dan Rather. I'm sure he will defend his documents to the end,but we all know better. This incident may have made him the most unreliable news source in the business! :banana:

That is a tool or catch phrase started by Democrats to demonize anyone who is successful, and cause class warfare, so they would have a permanent voting block.

And I do hope 60 minutes takes a big hit in the credibility dept, but more importantly I hope this is a wakeup call to those on the fence about the agendized sect of the media.

krisy said:
I can definitley agree that Republicans are not the party of the rich. I don't know where that came from...maybe the media or the Dems(who else)? The LMM is slowly being exposed for what they are with all the popular talk radio and Fox news. People are seeing this big time bias and turning off Dan Rather. I'm sure he will defend his documents to the end,but we all know better. This incident may have made him the most unreliable news source in the business! :banana:

What I think is great is that they actually insulted this nation, thinking that they are the 'enlightened' ones and therefore are smarter than we are, and actually tried to pass this off as real. But within 24 hours, their bluff was called. They now look incredibly stupid, and then they keep ON WITH THE LIES that the documents are authentic. It is so sad, it's funny.

You think in the future that when a person tried to lie, someone will say "He was trying to pull a danrather on me!" ? :tng:

fuzzykitten99 said:
What I think is great is that they actually insulted this nation, thinking that they are the 'enlightened' ones and therefore are smarter than we are, and actually tried to pass this off as real. But within 24 hours, their bluff was called. They now look incredibly stupid, and then they keep ON WITH THE LIES that the documents are authentic. It is so sad, it's funny.

You think in the future that when a person tried to lie, someone will say "He was trying to pull a danrather on me!" ? :tng:

I like that......Rush likes to call Rather ... Dan Blather

we should launch a campaign to let the advertisers who support cbs news know that we do not want our money going to cbs so we will boycott their product for awhile.

lloyd loftis said:
we should launch a campaign to let the advertisers who support cbs news know that we do not want our money going to cbs so we will boycott their product for awhile.

That would be so funny! CBS loosing advertisement dollars because of ol Dan!

:dance:

fuzzykitten99 said:

LOL! How about, " I knew he was telling danrather than truth"?

Has anyone seen the movie, "Absence of Malice"(Paul Newman, Sally Field)? I highly reccomend it. Without giving away too much, I can tell you that the basic premise is eerily relevant to current events. An unscrupulous Justice Dept. attorney feeds false information to an ambitious reporter(Field) in order to put pressure on an innocent citizen(Newman). The ensuing scandal ruins his life. He gets back at them by using their own games agaist them. He puts the false information out there, knowing that they will hang themselves with it. Being who they are, they can do nothing else.

In the climactic scene, the fired and disgraced reporter says to the man, "You got us all, didn't you?" He looks at her and says, sadly, "You got yourselves."

Incidentally, this is the movie that made a star out of Wilford Brimley. As fine as everyone's performances are, he manages, in one short scene, to steal the whole show.

Forum List

Back