If the world really does end tomorrow...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrusaderFrank, May 20, 2011.

1. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,989
    I've had a blast! This board has been a hoot and a half. Ive had the pleasure of meeting some of you personally and can say that you're even more fun in person than on the Board.

Even though I remain convinced that no one has every changed their opinion on anything, I don't regret a single post, well except for the famous "three Reason Liberals suck" and I posted 4 reasons.

I will never get to meet most of you face to face but I feel I know you and I was proud and happy to have these interaction with you and the exchange of energy and ideas is as real as meeting in person anyway.

I laughed, I had a lot of fun, I mean boatlods of fun being my pithy, annoying, though provoking, obnoxious, throw a log on the fire self.

If USMB is all that's left for some future civilization to find about us, they will know we were pretty fucking cool while we were here, even if only 6% of scientists were Republicans!

Ciao!

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,936
    So....no alternate side on Monday?

3. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,781
    Don't worry. Tomorrow is just the 5 Month Warning.

You still have five months to spend here wasting the rest of your mortal life.

Enjoy!